MP Musket Era WFaS Battalion

Users who are viewing this thread

When i try to run it i get an error: "Unable to open file: CommonRes\prisonCart.brf"
Can someone help me?

matmannen said:
Wambo said:
Ok, so what new can be in new patch?

News fraction:

- Army of Zaporozhian.

- Hungary

Hungarian Haiduk:
mb135.jpg
Hungarian Hussar:
mb140i.jpg

Siegie maps, and more maps!

Just so you are aware, from about 1200 to 1700 spain, austria, hungery and parts of italy were all part of the holyroman empire known as the hapsburg empire. Spain and italy were ruled by the brother i think of the emporer in vienna, so spain was kind of an own country but hungery and austria were one.

Sorry for popping your ballons

I'll give you info on Hapsburg tactics and military in the future
Only ~1/3 part of Hungary was been under Habsburg control until 1686.

Ron230 said:
matmannen said:
Wambo said:
Ok, so what new can be in new patch?

News fraction:

- Army of Zaporozhian.

- Hungary

Hungarian Haiduk:
mb135.jpg
Hungarian Hussar:
mb140i.jpg

Siegie maps, and more maps!

Just so you are aware, from about 1200 to 1700 spain, austria, hungery and parts of italy were all part of the holyroman empire known as the hapsburg empire. Spain and italy were ruled by the brother i think of the emporer in vienna, so spain was kind of an own country but hungery and austria were one.

Sorry for popping your ballons

I'll give you info on Hapsburg tactics and military in the future
Only ~1/3 part of Hungary was been under Habsburg control until 1686.

Really i didn't know that. Then i will be happy to see hungaria as a faction in battalion

im glad theirs plans for LB's on fire and sword. it weird cuz i was talking with my regiment some days ago and asking if their was LB's for this game. now it seems that their are.

I don't like how the English Reiters look like Swedish soldiers, and I also do not like that many musketeer units wear helmets.. Can't you please remove helmet from both the musketer as well as the Lifeguard units in Sweden? Add the "real" Lifeguard hat to the lifeguards instead of some silly infantry helmet that would be nice :p

Back
Top Bottom