[WFAS Battalion] 1st Public Linebattle

Users who are viewing this thread

TMAN78

Knight at Arms

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Welcome to the 1st Linebattle for the WFAS battalion mod that can be found here. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,192142.0.html

The battle will have UK on one team and Sweeden on the other.

The line battle will happen at 7PM GMT+1 on Sunday the 2nd of October and the server will be the official server for this mod.
To join and to get the password you will have to join this team speak adress

TS: ts.22nd.eu  (Scroll all the way to the bottom of the ts server untill you see the 50th dragoons ts channel, and join the 50th channel.)

Commanders.​

Ok I will need commanders to give orders to the lines, as I dont have a microphone someone else will have to command,If you dont have a mike, then dont apply. If you wish to be a commander then please fill out this form. I will PM you if you are a commander.

In game name:
Team you want to command:
Previous experience:

Remember​

sunday the 2nd of october 7PM GMT+1

Team speak adress is---------ts.22nd.eu--------- Scroll down to the bottom of the teamspeak server and join the 50th regiment of foot channel. YOU NEED TO JOIN THIS TEAMSPEAK CHANNEL TO JOIN THE LINEBATTLE

The server is the official server for this mod. If you dont know what that server is, join ts and ill tell you what the server is called.

If you have any questions, add me on steam and i will fill you in.

My steam:  Xbox360dude123

In game name: Babur (but can i be changed to suit the game or battle  :grin:)
Team you want to command: United Kingdom
Previous experience: Been in a number of MM Line infantry regiments and many Line battle but if you mean commading an entire force in a LB ive never done that but you have to start somewhere and i could probably research and learn how fast  :grin:

i think maybe for the first event u should make it public and see how it goes and who turns up :p bcus having to join a ts is to much hassle especially if u dont like the game mode after.
just a thought :smile:

read the title, it is public but ts makes it much easier to organise.

Ts can be downloaded in under a min. it is very easy to find.

Ill think about it, add me on steam and i'll fill you in if you have any questions.

My steam is:  Xbox360dude123

In game name: PhilRuZ
Team you want to command: Sweden
Previous experience: I have been in and lead Mount and Musket regiments in linebattles before. If I only have to lead around 10 men I will have no problem at all.

This should be fun if we can get enough players  :twisted:

We should have something more original, I'd love to see a cav vs pike, to see how well we can maneuver as cav.

Slow down! this is the 1st public lb for the mod ever, we might have a mess about round at the end, but it will be 2 lines at the min.

The linebattle is coming soon!!!

Join the official linebattle for the mod!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WFASbattalion

no we are  fine with commanders at the min., i think for the first linebattle we will just have one line of muskets on each team.

Back
Top Bottom