MP Other WFaS Administrator mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Firstly you need to download Dedicated Server Files v1.143 from here: WFAS DOWNLOAD SECTION
Then unpack this mod (server files) into your dedicated server directory and overwrite original TXT files.
Also unpack modified client files into your WFAS installation directory (again, overwrite original TXT files).
And that's it. Yes, it's so easy - just copy two folders from this mod to original game server/client folders and it's done.

You need dedicated server to run this mod, so you need to use dedicated server files I posted above.
This mod won't work if you run server from game menu.

Hey, great mod, really fun and useful and easy to install.  However, I have a small question: 

How come I only have some of the basic features, but don't have some others?  Like I don't have the ability to add items and such.  Thank you!

A both useful and easy to use mod.
You should mention how to use the admin say option. It's U, for those not familiar with these types of function.

More to the point, I'm sorely missing an admin announcement function.
Means that text written by said admin appears in the middle of every player's screen. Perhaps also a similar function that sends message to a select player.

PS. For some odd reason I can only use the give 2'500 gold to all Blessing, but not 5'000 to a select player. DS

RyanTC said:
Hey, great mod, really fun and useful and easy to install.  However, I have a small question: 

How come I only have some of the basic features, but don't have some others?  Like I don't have the ability to add items and such.  Thank you!

Read the second post.

Back
Top Bottom