Westseaxena Rīce (Kingdom of Wessex) - "Brégnes Cine Æbylignes"[EU/NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Shipwreck said:
How obvious was it that it'd take less then 24 hours for the Vikingr community to start flaming about accuracy and other peoples set-up.
Flaming? Where? Actually, it has more been about the Vikingr people spreading their friendliness through sharing their knowledge about a subject they like and less about Vikingr people flaming anyone.
To be honest, the other people have been flaming the Vikingr people more.

Hospes fori said:
deSaul said:
hrotha said:
there's also the bit about replacing a key historical figure like Æþelred cyning with your own character :oops:

It's what I'm known for, so it's something you guys will have to deal with, haha.
Do I understand you correctly that you are basically setting yourself up as ruler over every Englisc Viking Conquest clan for today and in the future?
I don't know how accurate the picture is.
anglo_saxon_earmap2c.jpg
But I believe your wrong.

hrotha said:
Why, just last night I spent a couple of hours flaming the **** out of Phoenix via PM.
Aye I will admit you did help quite a bit. Wouldn't consider it flaming, nor couple of hours though.

This so-called clan seems atrocious. I mean, truly. In the only fact you're not even respecting the name of the historical rulers ...

Ans Felt Hat said:
This so-called clan seems atrocious. I mean, truly. In the only fact you're not even respecting the name of the historical rulers ...

Oh for the love of....
Can we take this off the thread. As I said before, the historical arguments were bound to occur in less then 24 hours of the thread being up.
Your annoyed by the fact the leader wants to use his own name oh boy, your going to be furious once you know people will probably set up clans as a Reg  :lol:

Lets take this historical arguments elsewhere, how about you make a thread for it  :neutral:

BlazingPhoenix said:
Ans Felt Hat said:

Oh for the love of....
Can we take this off the thread. As I said before, the historical arguments were bound to occur in less then 24 hours of the thread being up.
Your annoyed by the fact the leader wants to use his own name oh boy, your going to be furious once you know people will probably set up clans as a Reg  :lol:

Lets take this historical arguments elsewhere, how about you make a thread for it  :neutral:

Calm your tits! We Vikingringas are just trying to help you guys be more accurate - a lot of people charge for that!

Shipwreck said:
How obvious was it that it'd take less then 24 hours for the Vikingr community to start flaming about accuracy and other peoples set-up.
Handing out advice is not exactly flaming. Do you happen to feel mistreated by a Víkingr administrator or something similar?

BlazingPhoenix said:
But I believe your wrong.
And you are right. I can not deny that I have confused the era the game is set in here. However, as Monty has pointed out, it still does not remove the disagreement at hand.

Ans Felt Hat said:

wow, whats the big deal :grin:

Hospes fori said:
And you are right. I can not deny that I have confused the era the game is set in here. However, as Monty has pointed out, it still does not remove the disagreement at hand.
Yes but lets move it from this thread.

BlazingPhoenix said:
Aye I will admit you did help quite a bit. Wouldn't consider it flaming, nor couple of hours though.
You're seriously underestimating how long putting that together took then. :razz:

hrotha said:
BlazingPhoenix said:
You're seriously underestimating how long putting that together took then. :razz:

Ah of course, I thought you meant we were messaging for hours  :lol:
Again thank you for the help Hrotha much appreciated.

I hope it'll be out before tomorrow evening, atleast then I can take advantage of playing it during my day off!  :mad:

Back
Top Bottom