West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

Users who are viewing this thread

gelden prays to only one god

0e0Zd5V.jpg

I am supremely disappointed in the state of Bannerlord.  Hadn't played since August, but heard that TW has made lots of updates/improvements/fixes, so I logged on.  I don't know how you miss the mark so badly after so many years in development, but that game is absolutely terrible.  I'd rather play War of the Roses from 10 years ago.

WilySly said:
I am supremely disappointed in the state of Bannerlord.  Hadn't played since August, but heard that TW has made lots of updates/improvements/fixes, so I logged on.  I don't know how you miss the mark so badly after so many years in development, but that game is absolutely terrible.  I'd rather play War of the Roses from 10 years ago.

we all in this depressing ****

Shemaforash said:
WilySly said:

we all in this depressing ****
Yeah, hopefully, they can pull a miracle and fix the game somehow.

Back
Top Bottom