WEST COST SERVER PLZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Those of us on the US West Coast have 100 ping reaching East Coast servers. Please put up just 1 team deathmatch west coast server so we know what it is like :smile:

cough Coast cough

But I agree, I hate having a ping 100 higher than some people :sad: But it'll probably get better at release. I have lower pings on the weekends though >_>

Yeah I am also on the west coast and I agree it is essential. I mean I suck already but you add bad ping to suckage and you get more severe suckage.

There was a lass with 2 ping on Spankies server. It was Crazy I tell ya!

Yeah its a little hard to properly test when you working with ping 100-130 I for a bit I had 90 ping right after the patch they changed things to make ping better now my ping has settled at about 110ish on us servers. I keep wondering if my ping is what made me miss-block or the blocking is too sluggish or the 2H weapons are to fast or I just messed up.

PS: @Voso your avatar makes me laugh.

Seawied86 said:
I put in a request for this months ago, but sadly I don't think its in the cards to get a west coast server up for the beta  :sad:

Question then: How much does it cost to run a server? I'd be willing to pay

Arcon said:
Seawied86 said:
I put in a request for this months ago, but sadly I don't think its in the cards to get a west coast server up for the beta  :sad:

Question then: How much does it cost to run a server? I'd be willing to pay
heh heh heh

I want a west coast server also, and I would be willing to chip in for a server, provided they release a new patch that fixes the game killing assertion bug i am getting with .625 (most of the time i crash on the server list, never had this pre-.625).  It really is hard to beta test while having ping of 130ish, which is what I'm getting, I live in washington state and although I have gotten used to timing my moves to compensate for the lag, it makes it hard for me to really be able to offer suggestions for combat since I am always striking early and blocking earlier than I feel i would have to if I had a lower ping.

wanderlust13 said:
I want a west coast server also, and I would be willing to chip in for a server, provided they release a new patch that fixes the game killing assertion bug i am getting with .625 (most of the time i crash on the server list, never had this pre-.625).  It really is hard to beta test while having ping of 130ish, which is what I'm getting, I live in washington state and although I have gotten used to timing my moves to compensate for the lag, it makes it hard for me to really be able to offer suggestions for combat since I am always striking early and blocking earlier than I feel i would have to if I had a lower ping.
I'm no expert concerning US stuff, but isn't Washington in the East Coast?

Back
Top Bottom