In Progress West Coasters on NA East Servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Me and a few other west coasters have been constantly experiencing ping issues from NA East servers. This tends to happen literally all day until 8pm PST. Then after that ping is generally normal and I receive my normal 80-90 ping on NA East servers. Before you ask, NO it is not my internet nor is it my computer, I have great internet and a computer, and it is only when I play THIS game on NA East that I suffer with constant unplayable ping. I have an ethernet cable for my pc and strong internet, where I have never experienced this before in my 1500 hours of BL gaming. This has been happening for about 2 months and as I am writing this I just checked yet again to confirm and the same thing is happening. Also in those servers I constantly get packet loss and latency warnings on the left side of my screen and they are always constantly red.
How to Reproduce: By playing on ANY NA East server and see my ping increase to about 200 and max about 223.
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): I rather not just take screenshots everyday of my ping whenever this happens because I am now playing other games so I do not have to deal with this game until it fixes its NA East server connection problems.
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel core i7 3770 3.40 GH
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Intel corporation B75
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1 terabyte Hard drive and 1 terabyte SSD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom