[Werewolf] Werewolf: Midcopse Mayhem - The shameful end. Wolves win!

Users who are viewing this thread

SootShade said:
Not exactly opposed to that, but one of the strongest points of evidence for him being scum would seem to be somewhat predicated on the assumption that Frisian is as well, meaning that lynching Frisian first would seem logical. If we look for an alternative, I nominate Brutus, because his play has been the scummiest of the three before considerations for pack theories.

I mean, yes, it would be predicated by that. But it doesn't necessarily have to be the case. Frisian could just be an innocent he saw was getting a lot of pressure, and decided that he'd put him down as an option. I'm not wholly convinced by this argument though, and it would make more sense to me that they are in cahoots, but this makes me wary of going for Fris.

As for Brutus, he always plays scummy. Makes it hella difficult for me to figure out which side he is on.

I'm a little worried by King Richard being less active today. Perhaps instruction to lay low from more experienced pack mates?

Sootshade isn't really rubbing me the wrong way. Will need to do a bit more reading to form a stronger opinion on Orgasmo, Quail and Eternal.

Vieira said:
I'm a little worried by King Richard being less active today. Perhaps instruction to lay low from more experienced pack mates?
Maybe I'm less active because I have stuff to do ? People have their own lives.

Lord Brutus said:
Why would I want to vote for Frisian?  Convince me.

He's a filthy lurker that shouldn't be this hard to lynch, but two of his lynch supports are dead and few are willing to budge on him. He's done nothing explicitly innocent, so this is baffling to me. If he was innocent, the wolves have no reason to roadblock his lynch.

King Richard said:

People have their own lives, and yet, still post. There are not many pages to read today- the least you can do is give your opinion. You say you think the wolves will win, but have given no indication as to who you think the wolves are.

Orgasmo said:
You say you think the wolves will win, but have given no indication as to who you think the wolves are.
Maybe because I don't know ? What about you ? You just came out of nowhere and started pointing fingers (so as Quail).

King Richard said:
Vieira said:

Then it'd be nice to know that. Saw that you were having issues the first couple of real life days after Day 2 started, but no indication the last couple, so apologies if I assumed you were lurking.

Vieira said:
Quail

You're trying to lynch Frisian for being a lurker ? What do you think about Quail ? You and him seem to get along very well since you never vote him. And also mentioning the fact that he knows that I'm not the werewolf but still votes me because he knows I'm innocent and he just took advantage that I was against Xardob and Moose, you guys aka WW's only killed Moose to make me look suspicious :roll:

No, I'm lynching him because of his links to Xardob and Moose, the fact that his lynch is being met with so much resistance, and because he's a bloody lurker. Quail can do die in a hole because he's also a bloody lurker, but I'd murder Adaham if he made him a wolf again. When did he ever mention "knowing" you aren't a werewolf?

Quail just lurks to avoid getting questioned, and he voted me for... for, for what did he vote me ? Just being suspicious ? That's funny coming from a lurker :roll:

And for Frisian's links to Xardob and Moose ? What's wrong with it ? Weren't they innocents ? So...

Quail is not good news, a lurker can never be trusted, but it would be good if Frisian said something.

And come on, everybody knows I'm not a WW. My first time playing this and you think I would be the WW ?

But while we're talking about Quail and Frisian, the least noticed person can be the WW, so taking the decision of lynching someone at the "start" of Day 2 is just a waste of time.

King Richard said:
Vieira said:
In your defense, you've told me about your limited availability. But in THEIR defense, I told you to tell them about it, too, and you didn't. Shows us once again that a little courtesy goes a long way, even in WW  :wink:

Orgasmo: I didn't make the connection between Frisian and Xardob and Moose.

Do you have the page numbers on hand? I can go and try and hunt the posts. (A little crunched for time at the moment. Have an exam tomorrow.)

King Richard: While being unnoticed is a good tactic for being a WW, another tactic can be actually appearing to be a normal player/or an excellent hunter. Orgasmo and I are both working on our suspicions currently. He thinks Frisian, thus point out Frisian.

I thought it could be you. I pointed you out, and voted on you. Now, you have done both the "Come at me bro" defense and the OMGUS defense. You have tried to point out, that I am lurking. While I confess, I left the WW page open yesterday while working on some online HW, and posted when I had some time. I put a little pressure on you, and your defense, currently, is almost akin to character assassination. I loved the, yes I'm lurking, but HE IS LURKING MORE THUS HE'S THE WOLF, defense. This screams wolf to me.

My first WW game ever, I was the wolf. It was quite amusing, so yes it can happen. This is especially true with random allotment of roles.

Welcome to the dark side.

Have some cookies.

Anyway, I could see how there could be a Frisian-Xardob connection. He voted in a "safe spot" in the voting ladder (third.) I think he probably did not vote until other people voted, even though he was fairly vocal about his suspicion.

Still a little fuzzy on the Moose aspect.

Back
Top Bottom