[Werewolf] Werewolf: Midcopse Mayhem - The shameful end. Wolves win!

Users who are viewing this thread

NotAdaham

Knight
Votecount Day 2

Frisiandude: 3 (SootShade, Orgasmo, Vermillion Hawk)
King Richard: 1 (Quaillover)
Vermillion Hawk: 1 (Eternal)

Not voting: 4 (Vieira, Lord Brutus, Frisiandude, King Richard)



Re-post
 

FrisianDude

Archduke
M&BWB
how rude, I take time out of my busy schedule to ****post at least once a day and I'm still a lurker?  :mad:



I think Orgasmo is either staring blind on me (I really AM ruggedly handsome aren't I?) because they genuinely think I'm a big bad wolf or because they are and still think my death is easiest to achieve. Which, in fairness, it probably is.

Big McLarge-Huge is clearly the most suspicious poster in this thread, but I don't think I should vote for them.
Lord Bluto is doing fairly standard Brutus so might be either wolf or innocent, not sure.
Eternal is doing weirdly concise as if it's not Eternal playing but the summary of Eternal. I kinda like that it's not waffling but it's still kinda hard to read. However, that's playstyle and I believe last (few?) games Eternal also did this which means I can't read wolfness off it.  I'm leaning innocent.
VHawk doesn't stand out to me at all, which has certainly been different, which might just mean they've become better at hiding in plain sight. Gut says 'maybe wolf'.
SShade is being good player and I don't at the moment recall enough of previous wolf-teractions to base read on that, so gut also. It blollops that Shootsade is probably innocent.
Ring Kichie definitely noob, rather hard to read, I guess innocent?
Vieira is somehow very backgroundsy in my mind even though not super particularly lurking. I think? On the fence.

I think I skipped someone but cannae be arsed.

Top 3 suspicious is
1) Vermillion Hawk.
2) Lord Brutus
3) King Richard.

For now at least Vote: Vermilion Hawk.
 

FrisianDude

Archduke
M&BWB
I forgot about Orgasmo the moment their name wasn't on my screen because I'm tired and slightly hungover (again). Just sorta mentally squeeze 'm in in between the title-pretenders Lord Brutus and King Richard, ya dig.
 

FrisianDude

Archduke
M&BWB
I get the impression that there's a whole bunch of "if we lynch Frisian then x and y!" is around at the moment, to the point that some of those thought-threads seem to cross one another, making it vaguely useless.
 

FrisianDude

Archduke
M&BWB
They used to be, but a lynch rather requires support.

On the other hand you wrote 'lunches' so you might be referring to night kills by them feral fellows  :razz:
 

Troll

Duke
M&BWB
Vieira said:
As for Brutus, he always plays scummy. Makes it hella difficult for me to figure out which side he is on.
I think you mentioned this earlier as well. Can you clarify on this a little bit, since I don't really remember how he plays - in what way do you think he is always scummy? Is it common for him to park his vote, made on very vague reasoning, on someone at the start of the day and only pop back in on occasion to reaffirm that he's happy with the vote, without actually adding anything to his reasoning, or are you talking about something else? And would the fact that this particular vote was the second one cast on the innocent that ended up being lynched at the end of the day, make it easier for you to figure it out? It sure did for me.

FrisianDude said:
VHawk doesn't stand out to me at all, which has certainly been different, which might just mean they've become better at hiding in plain sight. Gut says 'maybe wolf'.
Him hammering Xardob the way he did didn't stand out at all to you? Regardless of the fact that you obviously aren't going to subscribe to the theory of that being meant to save you as his packmate, that still seems like it should be quite noteworthy. It might even be a slightly more specific reason for your number one suspicion than just gut. :razz:
 

King Richard

Sergeant Knight
Orgasmo said:
You seem to think we are not on the right track, but have not expressed why
What have the innocents accomplished until now ? 2 dead innocents ? Yeah, totally on the right track
 
SootShade said:
Vieira said:
As for Brutus, he always plays scummy. Makes it hella difficult for me to figure out which side he is on.
I think you mentioned this earlier as well. Can you clarify on this a little bit, since I don't really remember how he plays - in what way do you think he is always scummy? Is it common for him to park his vote, made on very vague reasoning, on someone at the start of the day and only pop back in on occasion to reaffirm that he's happy with the vote, without actually adding anything to his reasoning, or are you talking about something else? And would the fact that this particular vote was the second one cast on the innocent that ended up being lynched at the end of the day, make it easier for you to figure it out? It sure did for me.

Yeah, what you said is what he usually does. I remember a game a few back where I was calling him out on it on Day 1 and all of Day 2. He also tends to play straight to the point and very blunt. He was innocent that game. I think it was the last game with Llandy? This one. He was perhaps a little less obvious with his parked vote - he switched his vote a few times, but essentially went back to Untitled a few times on Day 1, including the lynch. He voted for Untitled in his very first post and remained on his case all day.

But he rarely adds anything to his reasoning either. It's kind tunnel visiony, but if it works for him...  :ohdear:
 

NotAdaham

Knight
King Richard said:
Orgasmo said:
You seem to think we are not on the right track, but have not expressed why
What have the innocents accomplished until now ? 2 dead innocents ? Yeah, totally on the right track
1b0wnh.jpg
 
I didn't want to try this game, but maybe people will listen if I do.

Punting on:

Vieira - I only see him as a potential wolf if he is packmates with Brutus, otherwise he sounds reasonable enough
Quail - It's hard to tell with bloody lurkers, so I'll take my chances that he won't be a wolf twice in a row
King **** - Playing dumb, or new to this game? 90% of the time it's the latter, so I'm leaning that way.

Wary of:

Soot - Willing to hop on the Frisian wagon, willing to hop on the Moose wagon after Hawk switched over. The switch back to Frisian at the end of Day 1 could have been a move onto someone who wasn't going to get lynched in order to not be implicated in the death of an innocent. Hard to interpret. Otherwise fairly agreeable.
Eternal - Wrong. Hard to read his new style. Not much talk surrounding him, which I would say is an okay sign because wolves like to talk about their packies.

Suspicious of:

Frisian - Has no idea what Xardob's reference was, but then paints him as highly suspicious for jumping on "wolf bait." How was it wolf bait when Frisian clearly meant it as a meaningless joke?
Brutus - Some suspicions sound like they come out of thin air. Generally has had the opposite views of mine.
Hawk - I can see the voting for each other as an attempt for two wolves to try and even things out if one shows up red. Never really said he thinks Frisian was innocent, but after his initial vote on Day 1, avoided voting for him again until recently.

I see the most connections to others with Frisian (potentially Soot, Hawk, and Brutus), so I'm only going to be voting for him today. Brutus would be less revealing. Hawk would be less revealing.
 
[quote author=Earlier vote count, before Frisian lost steam]
Votecount Day 1

Quaillover: 1 (Orgasmo)
Frisiandude: 4 (Xardob, Vermillion Hawk, Moose!, SootShade)
Orgasmo: 1 (Vieira)
Xardob: 3 (Quaillover, Lord Brutus, Frisiandude)

Not voting: 2 (Eternal, King Richard)
[/quote]

[quote author=Before people switched]
Quaillover: 1 (Orgasmo)
Orgasmo: 1 (Vieira)
Xardob: 4 (Quaillover, Lord Brutus, Frisiandude, Moose!)
Moose!: 4 (Vermillion Hawk, SootShade, King Richard, Xardob)

Not voting: 1 (Eternal)[/quote]

[quote author=End of Day 1]Final Votecount Day 1

Frisiandude: 2 (Soot, Xardob, [Moose, if his switch was in time])
Xardob: 6 (Quaillover, Lord Brutus, Frisiandude, Moose!, King ****, Hawk)
Quaillover: 1 (Orgasmo)
Orgasmo: 1 (Vieira)

Not voting: 1 (Eternal)[/quote]



[quote author=Current Vote]Votecount Day 2

Frisiandude: 3 (SootShade, Orgasmo, Vermillion Hawk)
King Richard: 1 (Quaillover)
Vermillion Hawk: 2 (Eternal, Frisiandude)

Not voting: 3 (Vieira, Lord Brutus, King Richard)[/quote]

I bolded Soot and Hawk because they are interesting- strangely following each others' votes (intentionally or not), and Soot had oddly not mentioned anything about Hawk. If Frisian isn't a wolf, there definitely exists one between those two.
 
You know what, I think Hawk and Fris did the math and realized it was going to come down to either one of them dying, so I'd wager both are wolves. Still putting Fris about Hawk though
 

Troll

Duke
M&BWB
Orgasmo said:
Soot - Willing to hop on the Frisian wagon, willing to hop on the Moose wagon after Hawk switched over.
Yes.

Orgasmo said:
The switch back to Frisian at the end of Day 1 could have been a move onto someone who wasn't going to get lynched
No.

Orgasmo said:
You know what, I think Hawk and Fris did the math and realized it was going to come down to either one of them dying, so I'd wager both are wolves. Still putting Fris about Hawk though
Yes.
 
Top Bottom