[Werewolf] - Rediscovery - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

So we have a little over 28 hours until deadline, so time for my favorite part of WW, getting one of your necks inside a noose.

I want to lynch Fishy. Any takers?

So, I can't take his neck,.. :sad:

I will wait, I am expecting Marowit's, The Doge of Benis's and Fishy's last and promised ( in the first two cases ) posts of this first day of Werewolf. It's a possibility though.

Xardob said:
We don't need to do it right now, but we can discuss targets.

I would be quite repetitive, since those guys have not posted yet and I still agree with my last LoS. Yet I will probably vote for Fishy if he doesn't write a game relevant post in which he explains his illogical vote. I still can't say much about Marowit, The Doge of Benis and MaHuD ( he clearly wrote more than the first two, but not that much, yet his posts were almost always game relevant, just a couple of exceptions, no blame for that ) and I hate it. My main suspect is still Jock. Arc3r and Big McLarge-Huge are the less suspicious to me, as of now. I think it's all.

Big McLarge-Huge said:
Sure. But let me wait a bit longer.

Ceterum censeo Xardob lupus est.

(Man, that Latin sucked almost as bad as Xardob's  LoS 
:iamamoron: )

Big McLarge-Hugi latinus pessimus est.

Ceterum censeo ut Xardob lupus sit.
Ceterum censeo Xardobum lupum esse.
Quite better. The first one is the most correct considered the situation ( you can not be sure that Xardob is a wolf ).

vote: everybody who corrects my Latin  :meh:

Nah, seriously, it's been 18 years since I translated Latin for the last time in High School. Everything since then has been something something est, so yeah... :roll:

2wwqwr.gif

Xardob said:
What did you expect with an Italian around?

Nah, Italian Latin-lovers are quite rare, maybe not as rare as in other countries. Thing is we are de-evolving back to the Latin way of thinking: do ut des, the value of a thing is fully connected to its uses, we are getting much more pragmatic.

Good thing I stopped pursuing a lynch of you, you are actually quite smart  :ohdear:

Definitely a good addition to this forum, not the usual influx of Big McLarge-Egos and half-marowits  :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom