[Werewolf] - Rediscovery - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Jock said:
I played like **** but I think this is the game where I've actually learned the most.

Sorry guys and gg.

No need to ask for forgiveness. I should have notice Arch3r's incongruities and I should have realised that I was alive only because I was protecting and attacking the wrong targets.
Well, you will put that experience in practice in no time I hope. Are you ready for the next game?

Thanks Soot for a fun game, and thanks to y'all for playing.

Hey Arch3r, I was really worried you had put down your vote on Xardob too early on Day 3. I'm glad it turned out alright in the end. 

@Lupo: yeah, we kept you alive mostly because it felt safe to keep you alive and that it wouldn't be as useful to kill you in comparison to others.

I think you were the most comfortably innocent player out there

Woof :iamamoron:

The Doge of Benis said:
Thanks Soot for a fun game, and thanks to y'all for playing.

Hey Arch3r, I was really worried you had put down your vote on Xardob too early on Day 3. I'm glad it turned out alright in the end.
Hah yea, but it ultimately wouldn't have mattered whether I voted back or not. The conclusion (I thought) would still be: me or Xardob is a wolf for not being votebombed.

Anyways, well played, you played the role of Xardob's packmate wonderfully.
Dago Wolfrider said:
Xardob said:
This entire game, and I include myself on this statement.

The two of us. :sad:
At least I get to the end. :party:

MaHuD said:
Was a fun game though, and that is what matters!

Indeed.

The Doge of Benis said:
Damnit, Dago you took away my chance. I'll still do it anyway...

unvote. Vote: Xardob

"Then the wolves are already among us, and were since before we arrived", The Doge of Benis declares what everyone already knew to be the unfortunate truth.

I am a better wolf than you are! :iamamoron: I am the only real  Lupo after all.
It was you and Arch3r then. I should have poisoned your food. Why haven't you killed me though? I am quite surprised to have reached the end alive. :?:
MaHuD already seemed to rather vote Xardob than me. So it was you or Adaham and you seemed easier to convince. I never quite knew how much Adaham was joking about going after Xardob.

Jock said:
I played like **** but I think this is the game where I've actually learned the most.

Sorry guys and gg.
Nah, you had a solid day one. Day two, though... Please, never make a post like that again.

It's good to see that people are still more afraid of the Adaham-Xardob duo than we are of losing to each other. It still gives the village some chance to win the game when we're both innocents.

And I'd like to point out that I was the only innocent to vote a wolf at lynch time for the entire game.  :iamamoron:

Xardob said:
Jock said:

Sorry guys and gg.
Nah, you had a solid day one. Day two, though... Please, never make a post like that again.

It's good to see that people are still more afraid of the Adaham-Xardob duo than we are of losing to each other. It still gives the village some chance to win the game when we're both innocents.

And I'd like to point out that I was the only innocent to vote a wolf at lynch time for the entire game.  :iamamoron:

And the only one to claim to be a wolf too. :meh:

Well, you'd be half right at least. But it''s funny to me that so many people found me that suspicious, as it was the first time in quite a few years I didn't deliberately include some wolfish elements in my innocent play.

Moose! said:
GJ wolves - I would have definitely been voting Xardob / Doge had I been in this game.  :oops:
That page 1 theory of mine was just too good  :wink:

In fact, had I lived, I would have voted Xardob first thing on day 3. Yes, we all suck.  :iamamoron:

Day two was me, high off my ass, reading way to deep into something that I can no longer remember, and then making a conclusion that either one of you was a wolf. I regret my original post, which said I was okay with lynching either of you. I was absolutely clueless looking back at it the next day, although I did feel Xardob was playing a bit suspicious. To my surprise you completely changed your tone and I actually thought you might be a wolf until the end.

I really meant it when I said Xardob feels like an actual innocent who thinks I'm a wolf but it was too late by then. Definitely learned a lot from this game though. Some of my more provocative posts were deliberately bold since it's been such a long time since I last played WW.

Back
Top Bottom