[Werewolf] - Rediscovery - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, this makes it more confusing to read who post what, with the April 1st going on. Still no internet so still typing on phone (which makes quoting and stuff way too difficult, so I will skip that).

But to answer the question a bit, I figured I had to change my vote to either Marowit or Fishy to reach a majority. Leaving my vote on Jock wouldn't help. So, I changed my vote (not the same as changing my mind I would say).

When deciding between just the two of them, it wasn't a very easy choice, but I thought Fishy had a higher chance to be a wolf. Marowit could be explained mostly by inactivity and a road trip. Fishy on the other hand said more conflicting stuff, that made me put big questionmarks at his role. I could go more into this "Fishy vs Marowit" if needed, but then I will wait for ability to quote.

Sorry for being short and vague. I just moved countries yesterday evening. Bit busy times that should be okay in a few days.

Dago Ponyrider here.

Xardob said:
Oh, it's that time of the year again. This will be a fun day.  :razz:

First time for me. Really unexpected, almost as much as the Spanish inquisition.

Arch3r said:
Well, this makes it more confusing to read who post what, with the April 1st going on. Still no internet so still typing on phone (which makes quoting and stuff way too difficult, so I will skip that).

But to answer the question a bit, I figured I had to change my vote to either Marowit or Fishy to reach a majority. Leaving my vote on Jock wouldn't help. So, I changed my vote (not the same as changing my mind I would say).

When deciding between just the two of them, it wasn't a very easy choice, but I thought Fishy had a higher chance to be a wolf. Marowit could be explained mostly by inactivity and a road trip. Fishy on the other hand said more conflicting stuff, that made me put big questionmarks at his role. I could go more into this "Fishy vs Marowit" if needed, but then I will wait for ability to quote.

Sorry for being short and vague. I just moved countries yesterday evening. Bit busy times that should be okay in a few days.

I am satisfied with your answer. Yet, it's not hard to use Taleworlds on the mobile phone, you need a bit of practice. I have almost always used my phone since the day I joined Taleworlds's community.

Big McLarge-Huge said:
vote: all those fu**ing ponys :meh:

Same: vote: all those fu**ing ponys

Jock said:
Oh for **** sake. Can I really be arsed to shift through all these names and avatars now? Find out tonight.  :iamamoron:

You can see the real writers if you check the Topic Summary while posting.

Arch3r said:
Unvote Jock, Vote TheFlyingFishy

Arch3r said:

A lack of explanation in the original vote is what makes it suspicious though. Even typing something like: "With the deadline being 6 hours away, I think it is unlikely that Jock will get lynched and between Fishy and Marowit I think Fishy has the higher chance of being a wolf"  alongside your vote would have been okay-ish. But with a complete lack of description, it is more suggestive of a bombvote to rid yourself of a villager.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Big McLarge-Huge said:
Signatures, custom titles, MP names all do the trick. I'm still Brownie O'Neigh  :iamamoron:

On heavy drugs, judging by your pony avatar. One of the best pony gifs I have seen so far.  :mrgreen: :party:

That's not your real name, is it?
Yes, it is  :shifty:

Nah, not really.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Before voting Jock I want to hear the reasons behind his quite fast and radical change of mind.
You are suspicious of me largely because of something Xardob said about me.
Xardob and Adaham are both experienced hunters who seem to be as lost as the rest of us at the moment. Yet before the day's end Xardob very strongly pushed for a vote on someone who turned out to be innocent. I am not saying it was a lazy bandwagon but it definitely seemed a bit convenient.

Adaham on the other hand is just Adaham and he seems hairy.

That being said I also am suspicious about everyone else with Dago being on the bottom rung of my list.

Fishy getting killed also disproved Marowit's theory...

Jock said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Before voting Jock I want to hear the reasons behind his quite fast and radical change of mind.

Fishy getting killed also disproved Marowit's theory...

My pet theory is that he and Adaham are pack mates, so he posted that to get pressure off Adaham since he had most votes at that point. After that it's been many words but little substance posts.

It is this theory, right?

You are suspicious of me largely because of something Xardob said about me.

At the beginning yes, but then I felt that the way you reacted to my insinuations were wolfish too. Now I am quite sure of one thing: one of you ( Jock and Xardob ) is a wolf. That's my new pet theory.

After carefully rereading all game relevant posts. This is just an helpful summary, for more details concerning precise omitted/or not  posts ask me personally. Tell me if I forgot something.

Reasons for Xardob:

Just a minute ago you were all Fishy, and now it's Archer suddenly? I mean, it's fine if you want to prod people yourself, but this is like you seem more concerned that WE talk about other people, than you trying to get them to do something.
(https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382516.msg9091371.html#msg9091371)

Yet before the day's end Xardob very strongly pushed for a vote on someone who turned out to be innocent. I am not saying it was a lazy bandwagon but it definitely seemed a bit convenient.

Xardob trusts The Doge of Benis (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382516.msg9094611.html#msg9094611), yet he did not write much, game talking ( no blame ). A wise hunter should be a bit suspectful of this behavior, moreover he started this game by voting Xardob. That's weird. Xardob was the one that broke the Xardob-Jock "mutual defensive pact" once I and Arch3r started suspecting them for this. First he votes Arch3r without explaining himself, then he votes Jock because he voted him.
My relation with Xardob in page 17 is a rollercoaster: he trusts me, he misinterprets me ( I still think that that was quite hard to misunderstand, let me know if I am wrong ), he supports me because Jock voted him: there was an hidden user less than a couple minutes after I posted this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382516.msg9094730.html#msg9094730, yet no post. I think that that guy was Xardob, am I wrong? He is using the hidden mode.

Reasons for Jock:

He was too cautious and he kept saying obvious things, his accuse against Arch3r was based on his joke/vote, he did not participate much at the beginning, he overreacted to my insinuations and started accusing me of things I never wrote, because he misinterpreted what I wrote, while he could have simply asked me to explain myself better.

So here are the current proposed options they way I interpreted the last two pages (feel free to let me know if it's wrong):

1. We lynch Biggie and he's innocent: Xardob is Wolf
2. We lynch Xardob and he's innocent: Biggie is Wolf.
3. We lynch Dago and he's innocent: repeat step one or two.

I'd also like to remind y'all that there are 9 people in the game, both regarding votes and our current suspects. We also have plenty of time right now which I would use for discussion rather than haphazardly throwing votes without any reasoning.
(https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382516.msg9091314.html#msg9091314)

It's the second time that Jock highlights the fact that we have a lot of time ahead. So aut he is a wolf that wants to be seen as an innocent aut an innocent that is desperately trying not to be lynched, while no one is seriously voting for him in both cases. Yet he may even be sincerely trying not to have an innocent lynched.
(https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382516.msg9091348.html#msg909134:cool:

His reminder that there are more people to discuss about without actually striking any new ground isn't good (it could be a wolf trying to signal his innocence), but a wolf would probably be happy with restricted discussion unless his packmate was under heavy fire. But if this was the case, you'd expect a more concerted effort in shifting focus.
The most voted players where Xardob and Big McLarge-Huge. (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382516.msg9091424.html#msg9091424)

All in all:
Xardob has had a much more suspicious behavior than Jock. They may be packies, but I would exclude this. Nevertheless, I won't be much surprised if this was the case. I would vote Xardob as of now, yet I need more data and I would really love to hear the opinions of the other players. Come on guys, I will end up talking with myself sooner than later at this pace. I still can't make up my mind.

MaHuD said:
To be fair to Jock, I find it highly likely that either Xardob or Adaham is a wolf, due to the Eternal kill last night

I think that I can see your point, but can you tell us more about this.
What about my last post?

I also forgot to mention this:
These few pages have plenty of content already. You could have a decent read on half the players, based on their contributions.
(https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382516.msg9090371.html#msg9090371)

The truth is I have no idea what to think about Archer, so i'm asking around for opinions. I know it seems insane to think you guys can better determine someone's role than I, but it doesn't hurt to try. 
(https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382516.msg9091412.html#msg9091412)

I'm going to be honest with you, I have no idea who the wolves could be anymore. I trust you and Vieira, everyone else I can think of reasons to be a wolf. I'm voting Archer because I want my theories about him from day one to be true, not because I'm particularly convinced about his guilty. So feel free to lead the charge, today.
(https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382516.msg9094611.html#msg9094611)

Moreover Jock did not rush last vote:
Can we at least wait for our inactive people (that's Vieira and Eternal right now, right?) to get a word in? Would hate to let lurkers get off the hook on the first day again.
(https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382516.msg9092598.html#msg909259:cool:

Jock said:
Xardob and Adaham are both experienced hunters who seem to be as lost as the rest of us at the moment. Yet before the day's end Xardob very strongly pushed for a vote on someone who turned out to be innocent. I am not saying it was a lazy bandwagon but it definitely seemed a bit convenient.
So you're saying that me making an effort to actually get my suspect lynched is suspicious? What should have I done, just conveniently suspect people and never actually get them lynched, like some players I could mention?

That being said I also am suspicious about everyone else with Dago being on the bottom rung of my list.
Lazy wolf is lazy.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Xardob trusts The Doge of Benis (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382516.msg9094611.html#msg9094611), yet he did not write much, game talking ( no blame ). A wise hunter should be a bit suspectful of this behavior
Vieira may have posted little, but what he posted is a villager trying to solve for wolves. Innocent.

he supports me because Jock voted him
I don't think Jock ever voted me.

MaHuD said:
To be fair to Jock, I find it highly likely that either Xardob or Adaham is a wolf, due to the Eternal kill last night
And just when I started trusting you...

MaHuD said:
Arch3r said:
Unvote Jock, Vote TheFlyingFishy

Arch3r said:

A lack of explanation in the original vote is what makes it suspicious though. Even typing something like: "With the deadline being 6 hours away, I think it is unlikely that Jock will get lynched and between Fishy and Marowit I think Fishy has the higher chance of being a wolf"  alongside your vote would have been okay-ish. But with a complete lack of description, it is more suggestive of a bombvote to rid yourself of a villager.
I understand, I just decided to change it about 5 minutes before I had to leave to the airport. I figured I could explain later.

MaHuD said:
Can you explain why?

Xardob said:
So you're saying that me making an effort to actually get my suspect lynched is suspicious? What should have I done, just conveniently suspect people and never actually get them lynched, like some players I could mention?
As I said man, I can't fault you entirely for getting Fishy lynched. There was little time and if it had come down to it, I would have cast the dooming vote myself. I just did not find the situation to be as time sensitive as you made it. It is always a slippery slope looking back at day one and making conclusions based on who voted to get an innocent lynched.
I want to make it clear I do not suspect Xardob MORE than I suspect Adaham. I simply believe there is a very strong chance either of them is a wolf. Right now Xardob has been more vocal in and is actually one of the players generating a lot of discussion.

Which is why I urge Dago to consider scenarios where neither Xardob or I are wolves, because I am not sure of X-man's guilt myself.

How are you so convinced Vieira is innocent? I haven't seen anything that certain from him and would currently rank him above Arch3r and MaHuD due to lack of posts.

From my line of sight, I feel like Dago is actually the one person I would read as an innocent. He just seems too genuinely excited about catching wolves, making him either a great actor-by-text or just plain innocent. I think it's the latter.

None of the other people to me give me the same read.

Xardob - Suspicious. Naturally, posting a lot gives a lot of stuff to be suspicious about. Probably that's also why people have found me suspicious, as I spoke my mind (especially on the first days). And at least tried to stir up some conversation, if nothing else. If I try to read him as innocent, I feel like Xardob might be in the same boat. If I try to read him as wolf, I feel like he's trying to manipulate the village by trying to lead the votes and intimidating other players with an attitude that says "come after me and I'll lead all the votes against you".

The Doge of Benis - Suspicious. He just did nothing to not be suspicious, I feel like he's very much on the background, which I don't like.

Jock - Suspicious. Especially at first he was rather suspicious, his last posts make him seem more innocent. But maybe that's just a wolf learning how to play like the villagers do. Hard to say.

Big McLarge-Huge - Less suspicious... maybe? He's just literally memeing 90% of the time. Would he do that if he were a villager? Certainly. Would he do that if he were a wolf? Probably also, but maybe to a lesser extent?

MaHuD - Less suspicious. Not much to go on, but his posts seem genuine and to the point. Not much scheming going on, which is what I would expect from him if he were a wolf. Unless I am misreading his posts and it is scheming. But I am erring on the innocent side.

at this point I would lynch any of the 3 I listed as suspicious people really.

Jock said:
How are you so convinced Vieira is innocent? I haven't seen anything that certain from him and would currently rank him above Arch3r and MaHuD due to lack of posts.
I also find this weird. I am kind of suspecting Xardob and the Doge as a pair now.

Xardob said:
Jock said:

he supports me because Jock voted him
I don't think Jock ever voted me.

Understandable, but it was important to give him the possibility to write his last post, it did not help him or us, but it could have prevented us from lynching an innocent.

Accused you, my mistake.

@Xardob: Did you read my post (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382516.msg9094730.html#msg9094730) before Jock posted his?

Xardob - Suspicious. Naturally, posting a lot gives a lot of stuff to be suspicious about. Probably that's also why people have found me suspicious, as I spoke my mind (especially on the first days). And at least tried to stir up some conversation, if nothing else. If I try to read him as innocent, I feel like Xardob might be in the same boat. If I try to read him as wolf, I feel like he's trying to manipulate the village by trying to lead the votes and intimidating other players with an attitude that says "come after me and I'll lead all the votes against you".

Agreed.

Which is why I urge Dago to consider scenarios where neither Xardob or I are wolves, because I am not sure of X-man's guilt myself.

First I do not think that Xardob is a wolf because you think so. I do not like how this post sounds in my head. Nevertheless here is a really short summary of my current Los concerning everyone else, the higher you are on the list the more I suspect you:

- The Doge of Benis, possible packies Big McLarge-Huge and Xardob, he has not written much the entire game, his starting vote is suspicious.

-Big McLarge-Huge, after day 1 he actually only lurked, no rational posts concerning the game, his vote is still unmotivated/possibly a joke. He may be an innocent just trying to have fun or a wolf that it's memeing to lurk while not lurking (per definitionem). Possible packies Xardob or MaHuD, for the only fact that he voted you for no apparent reasons.

- MaHuD not much to say and I do not have much suspicions against him, yet he is less active than Jock and Arch3r and he uses the hidden mode, so his possible packy may be Xardob. :fruity: The hidden duo. :fruity:

- Arch3r I am quite sure of his innocence, the only suspicious thing he did was his vote change in day 1.

The difference in suspicion between Big McLarge-Huge and The Doge of Benis is quite small compared to the one between Big McLarge-Huge and MaHuD.

Back
Top Bottom