[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Users who are viewing this thread

And who could forget NotAdaham, aka Big McLarge-Huge. I hear that that guy is not actually Adaham, despite wild and nasty rumors to the contrary. I heard it with my good ear, so you know it's true.

:iamamoron:

Xardog, hells to the yeah. Now just get Phonemelter and Llandy in here and it will be a party.
I'll hold out hope that they, and others, check in on the forum some day again and I manage to drag them on Discord, but unfortunately messaging them here is still the best that I can do for almost everyone that used to play.

But hey, I think we've got five (edit: six, counting myself) people with Xardob checking in, and there's half a dozen others that I think might check in on the forum within a reasonable timeframe and still be interested in playing. Adding to that Mahud, and maybe a few others that could play over voice chat, and I think we've got just enough to keep the hope alive!

Speaking of, do you want me to PM you a link as well, Pizza, when I get around to setting up the server? Maybe you'll somehow manage to steal an evening for a game at some point, or at least I'm sure you'll be able to help keep the chat alive.:razz:

I'll hold out hope that they, and others, check in on the forum some day again and I manage to drag them on Discord, but unfortunately messaging them here is still the best that I can do for almost everyone that used to play.

But hey, I think we've got five people with Xardob checking in, and there's half a dozen others that I think might check in on the forum within a reasonable timeframe and still be interested in playing. Adding to that Mahud, and maybe a few others that could play over voice chat, and I think we've got just enough to keep the hope alive!

Speaking of, do you want me to PM you a link as well, Pizza, when I get around to setting up the server? Maybe you'll somehow manage to steal an evening for a game at some point, or at least I'm sure you'll be able to help keep the chat alive.:razz:
I doubt I would be interested in a voice based game.

I prefer long form text based games, because I like to be able to analyze stuff, but I also have a terrible short term memory. So I cant forget stuff because it is written down.

Xardog, hells to the yeah. Now just get Phonemelter and Llandy in here and it will be a party.
I'll keep an eye for them, but it's been months since I last saw Melter and years for Llandy. But if I catch them I'll drag them here even if it has to be kicking and screaming.

"The fellowship of the people who don't know when to retire."

"The fellowship of the people who were already sick of this crap six years ago, yet here we are."
I can see all of us in our 70s trying to organize another game. Maybe by then everyone will have free time to play. :razz:

If you do run out of people and decide to throw in the towel and play elsewhere, come find me.

I know the good peeps to play with, and in places where it's not just Mafia Universe a giant site that isn't as close knit or cozy.

My last several games were on cozy close knit sites. Most of my sites are inactive now. It is what it is. Players left stranded on cozy sites without enough people to host a game, I'm always on the look out for.

But you don't have to turn to the Grim Pizz-er just yet. Hope is still alive, after all. And today is a very special day, the birth of a new era if you will. So you can always take that as a good sign.

How did the rest of everyone's efforts go?

In the meanwhile I made a discord for all the communities that are having number troubles, and began resurrecting my home site's old fogies that used to play and didn't anymore. Well, the ones I know about anyway.

Its like Im that Jurassic Park scientist who spent all his time thinking about how he could rather than if he should, and then there were dinosaurs mixed with frogs, and then some people got ate, and I laughed at Jeff Goldblum when he suggested that a population comprised of lysine deficient females would (dramatic pause) breed, and he responded that life uh uh uh finds a way.

And everyone laughed, but then life uh uh found a way, and boy was there dinosaur egg on my face.

So I randomly got a message that I had new posts to see on this forum and realized I had totally forgotten about it since the switch to the new page… which sucks because I miss y’all and playing these games. If there’s a link to this discord I missed hmu, would love to join in on another game (if it’s still going on, I know this is months later now)

I'm not sure the discord ever happened. Maybe one day we'll get all seven of us still alive to get on at the same time long enough to organize something. Probably 50 years from now when we're all at some retirement home somewhere and have free time again. :iamamoron:

And hey Melter, how are things going?

Back
Top Bottom