[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Wonder if the living could have options to banish the dead instead of lynching the living...

star-trek-3D-chess-1024x537.jpg

Moose! said:
Wonder if the living could have options to banish the dead instead of lynching the living...
Oh. That's pretty good. I was considering the possibility of giving the dead their own vote for that, but I figured that it wouldn't quite work out. This might be a better idea.

MaHuD said:
I demand that ghosts talk in italics only and vary the letter size every so often
I have always been a fan of roleplaying.

So, we are already on day 3 in the current game, a bit ahead of schedule. I don't think I have the time to host another game just yet, even if we could get the players for what I'm planning, so is anyone else up for it?

SootShade said:
I hope you'll be able to find the time to play at least, I'm looking forward to getting to play one with you.

If this game ends quickly and the next game will be fast and start soon. Count me in, yet I won't be as much active as I was in your game, I will do my best.

So, I've been toying with a different kind of game for some time now. Basically, it's a Lovecraftian themed game where everyone slowly gets insane as the game progresses. The game would start as a regular werewolf game, but as it goes on, there's an insanity counter that increases the chaos of the game. For example, once it gets high enough, you can no longer trust the host narration and at some point even the night targets would get randomized. The only thing that doesn't change is the lynch and the dead person is always accurate.

This would make for a very chaotic game, something I don't even think is WW anymore, but I think it would make for a light fun game, if no one took it seriously. Would there be interest in such a game?

Xardob said:
So, I've been toying with a different kind of game for some time now. Basically, it's a Lovecraftian themed game where everyone slowly gets insane as the game progresses. The game would start as a regular werewolf game, but as it goes on, there's an insanity counter that increases the chaos of the game. For example, once it gets high enough, you can no longer trust the host narration and at some point even the night targets would get randomized. The only thing that doesn't change is the lynch and the dead person is always accurate.

This would make for a very chaotic game, something I don't even think is WW anymore, but I think it would make for a light fun game, if no one took it seriously. Would there be interest in such a game?

Me after the 4th of July.

I love it. I'm pretty sure we can all act out being insane quite well, considering it's not far from the truth. :iamamoron:

Also, the sign up thread for my next game (where the dead talk and stuff) is up, in case someone hasn't noticed yet.

SootShade said:
I love it. I'm pretty sure we can all act out being insane quite well, considering it's not far from the truth. :iamamoron:

Also, the sign up thread for my next game (where the dead talk and stuff) is up, in case someone hasn't noticed yet.

Did notice. Yet I am already struggling to play this one.

Hm, not sold on the randomized night targets idea, but a game getting more insane as time goes on sounds interesting. Could do  stuff like randomly reassign all roles  in the middle of the game, turn everyone into a vigilante (maybe everyone dies, maybe everyone is shooting the same people), play two nights and then two days in a row or something, lots of cool and interesting stuff.

Since my game is lacking sign ups right now, and a lot of people seem either quite burned out or just busy at this time, maybe it would be best to take a two or three weeks break after Adaham's game ends, before starting another one. Thoughts?

I can still just run a small and quick game as well, as long as we get seven people, but I could also use the time to look for more players.

Agreed, I mean I haven't signed up yet, but probably will always join anyway out of principle. That being said, a small break wouldn't hurt. Also, I might be more ready for a small 7 player basic game than for something with experimental roles. I never expected the current game also to blow up to such proportions. 74 pages for an 11 player game is very substantial, and this time I didn't even spam half of the thread  :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom