[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks everyone who has sent me something. Means a lot. I won't have reliable connection until Wednesday evening, so please be patient. Was able to post the next start of the next day though, so make sure I have some pleasure reading when I get back.  :lol:

One day someone should make a Werewolf game where there are no werewolves. There are innocents, and some special innocent roles, but no werewolves. The host kills them off, one by one, while the players go more and more paranoid...

Actually, this has already been done. It was a game hosted by Trooper, and quite a big one, close to thirty players. He divided the players in three groups and gave some special roles with special goals to each group and started the game with a random killing. It would end when a no lynch occurred. The result was a complete failure. The game imploded halfway through the second day, when the number of players, with several lurkers, combined with the lack of clear villains killed all interest. Look it up to see why this is a bad idea.

I'd like to try something different. A game that doesn't reveal the role of the dead players, not even if they are innocent or not. This way, you'd have to rely entirely on your hunting skills to win.

Xardob said:
I'd like to try something different. A game that doesn't reveal the role of the dead players, not even if they are innocent or not. This way, you'd have to rely entirely on your hunting skills to win.

One of my game plans had that being the case, along with some other interesting mechanics, but I felt like there would be too much of an imbalance.

Is there another replacement lined up? More than likely you're going to have to replace Rifleman, Quail. Hope you're feeling a bit better over the next few days!

Have to agree with Aust, if you do both you will later on just regret it and both the games will suffer. Probably, anyway.

I will do this.

I am extremely dedicated to you guys.

I will have the signup thread up today. The game proper will not start until Tues/Wedsnesday, as I'm off to the beach tomorrow through Monday and then I have 24 BoP reports to get through.

Could you add me back to the list? Not sure where I was back in the day, but just put me in the back of the line. Im currently hosting a Mafia game on another forum to get some experience under my belt, really want to host this Aliens themed one Ive been working on.

Back
Top Bottom