[Werewolf] Crusade on Castle Mengelberg, (Werewolves Win!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Day 4: Votecount 1

Adaham (3) - (Pharaoh Llandy, Magorian Aximand, Calodine)
Calodine (0) - ()
Magorian Aximand (2) - (Adaham, Nipplemelter)
Nipplemelter (0) - ()
Pharaoh Llandy (0) - ()

Not Voting (0)

With 5 Alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Yes, seriously.

Nipplemelter said:
Your play improved, though you did still stick to Adaham.

Oh. I was nervous as hell on Day 1, especially since I was late checking in, I'd missed the pre-game discussion and only had a few days to figure out what I was supposed to be doing before the lynch deadline was up. So I used Night to go back over Day 1 and look at stuff, and read how other people were posting, and basically just completely winged it in the hopes I could pass myself off as villager.

Stuck with Adaham as I really didn't know what else to do. Luckily, it worked out. Although I do feel I owe Adaham an apology for being so dogged in my attacks. The only thing I said that I was actually serious about was Gendergate... that really did piss me off. Everything else was just play.

Adaham said:
You see, I'd say if you win the game, you've got the first prize already. By voting with me, you could have at least granted me the minor triumph of having been right.

Maybe. Still, more chaos = more fun!

I think I deserved a bit of reconciliation after having taken so much flak throughout the game. And sorry if I sound like a broken record, but you did play the newbie-card whenever I suspected you. But since you were a wolf, it was all fair game. Pity only the others didn't see it...

I did indeed play the newbie card a lot. The way I see it, you only get to play it once, because after the first game, nobody's a newbie. :razz:

@Nipple: I didn't mean like "started writing in the night", but "discussed things at night and made a plan on where to move on from there" kind of plan. In the end, I feel validated that my instincts weren't completely off at that, it was exactly what she did.

Plans were made, some more vague than others. Mostly they just completely fell apart.

Nipplemelter said:
She did a number of wolfy things, but some people got television.

I totally got television.

I ****ing told you guys, it's always Calo's fault. :cry: I mean seriously,
Calodine said:
Soot is not omnipotent.
is just a dirty lie. I mean come on, mysterious ways and all that jazz. In other news, I'd like to congratulate CW on becoming my high priestess.

No but seriously, that was a damn great game, both to play (briefly) and then follow. It was also possibly the most frustrating experience of my life, though, so I really can't be arsed to wait for the narration. It's hard to say whether I should be congratulating you guys for good play or damning you for being horrible. :lol:

I mean ****, Ativan and Llandy played absolutely excellent, pretty much carrying each of their teams, but watching everyone else was damn painful a lot of the time, to be sure. I mean, Adaham kinda did half the work for the wolves, but that just compensated for Pilgrim and Sheep's dreadful performance, and I actually figured him to be innocent very soon into day two. CW was ridiculously stubborn, Calo just plain dumb, but at least they helped get rid of Sheep. Xardob and Face both had really big derps too, though in hindsight I can see they also made some very good observations.

But yeah, even though I called two of the wolves I have to say I really figured Face for the third until this day when it became quite obvious. Again, an excellent performance by Llandy, but I feel like I also ****ed up.

Oh ****, I was right to pull my vote of off Adaham! And yet again, I was wrong about CW :mrgreen:

Congrats to the wolf team, especially to Llandy since it was her first game ever. But I guess we handed the wolf team an easy victory as innocents.

I would've survived Day 2 if Vieira hadn't replaced Suspicious Pilgrim, by the way. Call my performance dreadful all you want, you got lucky on the Day 2 lynch. :lol:

I would have lynched Adaham just for the fact that he was spoon feeding the villagers to the wolves.

I had always suspected Llandy was a wolf but it was more of a gut tingling than anything. Her arguments were very hard to refute but something about them always kept me on edge. Nevertheless, that was a steller play for a first time wolf.

Venerable F. Sheep said:
I would've survived Day 2 if Vieira hadn't replaced Suspicious Pilgrim, by the way. Call my performance dreadful all you want, you got lucky on the Day 2 lynch. :lol:

Pretty sure that actually turned out in your favor due to muddying up the game further and allowing him/Magorian to survive despite the massive amount of **** counting against him. Unless you had some plan to actually appear credible and not hang on day three. :razz:

Gratz on the victory anyways.

Back
Top Bottom