[Werewolf] Crusade on Castle Mengelberg, (Werewolves Win!)

Users who are viewing this thread

I will give you that. I've been awful and jumped around all game, but some of those were pressure votes. Day 2 was weird because of the spam of votes on Sheep early on and my judgement got cloudy.

Welp Adaham's self vote didn't go anywhere so he's back to gunning for maggie. I saw this coming so clearly it's almost like it happened before! On day 2. Because it totally did.

Cal, I'm gonna collect myself once more for you. If you're an innocent, I hope you consider it.

I haven't done a "CAL IS BEING MEAN TO ME" shtick all game long. Don't exaggerate to validate your suspicion. I've had valid points against you until the end of day 2. YOU ADMITTED YOURSELF YOUR PLAY HAS BEEN WOLFISH. Then you were lucky enough to land a wolf in Sheep. Whether you were lucky or it was a sacrifice, I don't know, but you can't blame me for that. On day 3 I presented early on a theory in which I saw some possibilities of you being in a pack with a bunch of people, but later on I came to the conclusion that others were more likely wolves. What is it...are you upset I'm not considering you an instant innocent because you landed Sheep? For the rest of day 3, I let you be. And you ignored most of what I said. I cannot recall you commenting on my theory about Llandy and CW, or on mostly anything. You've been awfully silent. You came in late and before changing your vote to CW made it preemtively clear that you're only changing your vote because you trust Ativan.

Now it's day 4 and you're all furious about me being still alive. You haven't responded to anything in my long post on topic, you've only vented your anger that I'm still alive and you're gonna make sure I'll be dead tonight. After this, I've not said you're being mean to me, but that I sense a certain hostility which is unrelated to my role. You don't want me dead because you have good reasons to believe I'm a wolf, but because you're frustrated. And while you believe you're frustrated with me, I even think you're just frustrated because you don't know what else to go for. By saying over and over again "he's been doing it since day 2" you actually put the responsibility for all that went wrong since then on me. And now you gave up all logic and just decided Nipple and me have to be evil because we agree. Wait a moment, wasn't that something people said already on day 2 about Xardob and me? Ah, never mind. It's all Adaham's fault and his whiny attitude that we haven't figured out any more wolves yet.

So...I kindly ask you to lay aside your frustration about my still-being-alive for a moment and read what I said about the Magorian-voting-Nipple scenario. Consider it. If you don't agree with my logic, explain it and I'll accept that. But don't say I'm only whiny and doing a shtick while you have done little more than a few emotional outbursts here and there.

---

On a different note: The fact Llandy didn't vote me off when I voted myself now speaks in her favor. She still might be a wolf with visions of grandeur and making it "beautiful", but I think she could and would have still used the opportunity. Same for Nipple, there's little point in keeping that act alive if one vote change can win the game.

That means the wolves - by matter of exclusion - must be Calodine and Magorian. Makes sense, those two were the first to put up votes - both of them without good reasoning given.

Calodine said:
Welp Adaham's self vote didn't go anywhere so he's back to gunning for maggie. I saw this coming so clearly it's almost like it happened before! On day 2. Because it totally did.
Man, you sound like one of those hippies that still dreams of Woodstock...like a broken record, day 2, day 2...didn't you just "see it totally coming" that Nipple and I would be changing to you? Where did that go? And before you change the order of events again. Your change of mind about what I'm gonna do came before I posted my theory above.

Like Adaham, I'm finding that working 2.5 jobs and being recently married makes getting online one hell of a struggle. Thankfully I should have tonight to make that bloody post I've been promising. I don't have anything early in the morning yet (that I know of) so I should be able to stay up as late as is necessary. I really do apologize.

How much longer are you online Llandy? I know Face isn't going to like anything I have to say, so if you're gonna be on I may a well try to make some replies from my phone so I can at leas see what you and Adaham have to say.

Magorian Aximand said:
How much longer are you online Llandy? I know Face isn't going to like anything I have to say, so if you're gonna be on I may a well try to make some replies from my phone so I can at leas see what you and Adaham have to say.

No more than another hour, most likely. It's nearly midnight o'clock here. I want to get a few more points down on my impending WoT before I crash for the night.

Nipplemelter said:
****ing Cado.

Yorkshire idiot.

amirite Llandy?

You are indeed very astute for a potato :grin:

Magorian Aximand said:
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
And the truly terrible thing is, that I do actually have an eight page googledocs file as a you vs. Nipple analysis :\

Oh jeez, sorry about that. :lol: thank you for carrying this team this game.

It's okay, that Analysis was going to be faaaar too long anyway. Thanks for voting before my bedtime, I was afraid you weren't going to show up  :lol:

I knew Pilgrim's Day 1 post on you was a packie distancing attempt.

I knew your vote on Sheep was bull****.

I knew Magorian was bull****.

I knew it.

But I made the mistake of attacking Avian and I lost all credibility.

Back
Top Bottom