[Werewolf] Crusade on Castle Mengelberg, (Werewolves Win!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Adaham said:
The fact she didn't recognize the irony in my posting from day 3 re: Magorian's LoS puts her actually in exactly the same league as Sheep, but that is gladly overlooked (even though the irony might have been slightly harder to spot in my posting, I admit that).

Seriously, I detected absolutely no irony whatsoever in you complimenting Magorian that the rest of his LoS was good.

No, it was referring to the old NWN (and whatever else) fan-fic you used to write (as I think I joked about earlier in the thread somewhere). I believed the Hobbit thing.

Again, I can see where Adaham is coming from. I think his LoS was good in the sense that it was a decent contribution, but it doesn't mean I think it wasn't biased in any form.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Adaham said:
So come on, be a big girl and vote me. Tomorrow the new game is starting, let's make it a clean cut.

Myeah, see, patronising me isn't going to cause me to become angry and lynch you. It does make me feel that you're stooping to new lows to try and save yourself, though.

Adaham said:
You're the forum storyteller, of course you can.

Actually, that relates to the reciting of the book, Orcs, over Ventrilo, not to my ability to make up stories.

But it's okay, you weren't to know that, and it was a nice attempt to further aggravate me.

You may claim we've nothing left to lose by lynching you now, but I beg to differ. I'm still going over Day 3 in the hopes of gleaning additional information, and I'd rather lynch you with a clear idea of where I'm going next, than to be groping in the dark straight into Day 5.

You laughed off my WoT without any constructive argument and you accuse me of stooping to new lows? I'm not the only one who would profit from looking into the mirror once in a while.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Adaham said:
The fact she didn't recognize the irony in my posting from day 3 re: Magorian's LoS puts her actually in exactly the same league as Sheep, but that is gladly overlooked (even though the irony might have been slightly harder to spot in my posting, I admit that).

Seriously, I detected absolutely no irony whatsoever in you complimenting Magorian that the rest of his LoS was good.

While that may be true, it doesn't change the fact, that you've ignored the content of most of my larger postings since day 3 and instead only picked one-liners here and there to either ridicule me or accuse me of "stooping to new lows".

Given I'm pretty sure you're Adaham's packmate...I refuse.

Like you said, we're in lylo. So for once I ain't budging. I am almost entirely sure Adaham is a wolf. I'm pretty sure you're his packmate. I ain't gonna let Adaham weasel out of this AGAIN.

Adaham - No. Just...No. Like I said, I could  - and planned on - just going back and quoting previous days instead. But you went and posted them on the same page and saved me the trouble. Don't try and claim I'm doing what Sheep did. It ain't even close and you know it.

At least Llandy is supposedly making a post comparing myself and Mag while you are doing jack **** (like you've done all game).

Maybe you are the wolf and maybe Llandy is the one being smart.

**** it, this is pointless, they aren't gonna budge.

unvote, vote: Adaham

I'm reaaaaaaaallly sooooo tired of this.

Nipple, will you do me a favor and vote for me, too? Then we can point fingers at all the others later and laugh for not listening to us. That should be a bit more fun than this.

Calodine said:
Given I'm pretty sure you're Adaham's packmate...I refuse.

Like you said, we're in lylo. So for once I ain't budging. I am almost entirely sure Adaham is a wolf. I'm pretty sure you're his packmate. I ain't gonna let Adaham weasel out of this AGAIN.

Adaham - No. Just...No. Like I said, I could  - and planned on - just going back and quoting previous days instead. But you went and posted them on the same page and saved me the trouble. Don't try and claim I'm doing what Sheep did. It ain't even close and you know it.

So while you're accusing me of being a drama queen, you instead decide to leave all logic behind and just be convinced of something. You and Llandy should start a political party, you've got all it takes to make it far... :lol:

Adaham said:
You laughed off my WoT without any constructive argument and you accuse me of stooping to new lows? I'm not the only one who would profit from looking into the mirror once in a while.

I only laughed at the part where you contradicted yourself. I admit, it was a bit low, and I apologise for doing that.

Like I said though, I'm currently busy with other things, so I'll pick up your full post at weekend and address it point-by-point.

Can't say fairer than that, I'm afraid.

I know I have said it a thousand times and I know it means little, but you've been in games with me before, and you know I would be smarter than to play such an idiot wolf who would go against the grain to protect a packie and make a horribly constructed case against someone else. 

No I'm not going to end the game, Adaham.

And suddenly Nipple turns right around to agree with Adaham when I refuse to swap. Again. Because this happened in day 2 too.

Funny that your udden change of heart makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE with your current position. Lets say you and Adaham vote for me (Because that's clearly what you're working towards. You already did it once, remember). Llandy still wants Adaham dead, so you're willingly giving the guy you have been saying all day is a wolf the final vote.

Well done, guys.

Did you two seriously just give up all pretense for day 4? You've had each other's backs for the entire day. I started off unsure between you and maggie. After today in particular...No longer unsure.  No ****ing WAY you're this systematic otherwise.

...And another five replies before I can finish typing. Still not gonna respond to it here. Nipple being full of it and Adaham doing what he's done all game long. Same old.

No, I'm not going to vote for you unless you outright claim to be a wolf.

What "sudden change of heart?" I've been back and forth on Adaham, but I genuinely believe his menstruation this game.

Nipplemelter said:
I've been back and forth on Adaham, but I genuinely believe his menstruation this game.

This is by far the most hilarious thing I've heard in the whole game, and I can only thank your phone for giving us all yet another chuckle at its stupid auto-correct  :grin:

Not Adaham. Me. Adaham does his whole CALO IS BEING MEAN TO ME shtick again, and you suddenly flip into line. Again.

You've been back and forth on everything this game. That's kinda the point. You two have now gone after every player in the game today...Except each other. Only mutual defence on that front. Magorian must be a wolf! You don't agree? You must be a wolf!

Again, this is almost EXACTLY what you two did on day 2. You go after people one at a time and fish for votes, and if you can't get them you change targets.

...Oh, that was autocorrected. Eh, menstruation fits just as well.

Back
Top Bottom