[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Innocents Win!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thge one thing that bugged me was that there was a point where there was an innocent two days ago who was one vote away from a lynch, but then Xardob wouldn't show up!  He could have saved himself if he had voted for that innocent.

Well done guys. Let it be known that I knew it was AWdeV and okiN all along. :mrgreen:

For the PB game, I've decided to take over and handle the night actions. I've sent PMs to the players telling them to send their actions to me. They've got 3 days.

ejnomad07 said:
Sir Bedevere the Wise

You are Sir Bedevere the Wise. You may each night check upon a player and will be told if they are pro-town or anti-town. You love knowledge though and must end and start all your posts with a question.

Failure to do so makes your cop role fail that night.

You win once all evil elements have been cast out.

Oh, and I had a feeling oKin was bad. Remaining neutral on the inquisition of me and such. 'Twas good.

ejnomad07 said:
Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

You are the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. You may go about playing normally but the person who kills you at night or places the last vote on you to call for your lynch will see the true wrath of god.

You win once all evil elements have been cast out.

Or, as he once put it:

ejnomad07 said:
I can't wait to see if you blow the **** out of someone tonight.  :razz:

A thank you to all that played. It was a fun time watching you all play. A thanks to all replacements that kept the game going.

Congrats to Kronic and Calodine who stuck the whole game through and managed to pull out the win. Calodine and his role were fun to watch in action. Besides the Facemelter debacle I'd say the innocents played fairly well, though if okiN hadn't have ditched the last day maybe things would have gone another route.

For those curious on why the Knight of Ni were innocent this game. I opted it for game balance and the fact the Knights never really killed anyone and were just as likely to treat the goons in this game just as evenly as the innocents.

Again, thanks again for playing and I'll explain my no show better in my other thread.

A special thank you for Mag who finished the narration out for me.

ROLE PMs posted on front page.

Adaham said:
I wasn´t quite sure about AWdeV in the end.

Holy cow, I can't even make myself look suspicious on purpose. :lol: I wanted you to lynch me when you made the comment that ended up in Trollshades' signature. :razz:

Drat that Calodine for roasting me instead. I was a joker-y type this game. Again. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom