[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf: Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Innocents Win!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Folthrik said:
Kronic said:
Interesting. Feel like sharing your role, Dudro?
We could very well ask you the same question, m'dear. :razz:

You could, but I've carefully not used my role yet. :razz:

Dudro, that's understandable. Couldn't you have answered "Well, I'm totally evil and my role is killing you"? :/
Personally, I think Folthrik's roleclaim is mostly accurate; I just think there's a good chance she's bluffing about it being a "good" role. Using the role you have and twisting it seems a better idea than inventing a role potentially held by someone else.

And I'm not sure WHAT to think. I have a theory, but there's that whole 'Two of you want me dead' thing to deal with :razz:

Why would they want you dead?  Has someone made an attempt on you already?  there is either 1 or 2 of us who are bad out of the four.  If there's 2, they don't know who each other is.  The good guys have odds almost just as good as if there was 2 as if there was 1 bad guy, because they could always kill each other.  Regardless, there's the one baddie group that can most definitely kill.  If I were the bad guy, I would kill Calodine, because I know he's an innocent for sure, and therefor I couldn't mess up and kill another baddie, who would be less of a threat than to me than Calodine.     

Actually, it makes little difference. We probably have one guy who can kill, and all he needs to do is survive this day and kill an innocent. I'm the closest we have to confirmed, so I offer the best chance of a win.

Naw :3

I'm pretty sure I have everyone figured out by now, and I think Folthrik's a villain. But not the one we want to kill to survive the night.

The other two I can't quite pin down. It's close, but weighing up connivingness vs other people's opinion and general wolfness is surprisingly difficult.

Sadly, at this stage of the game there isn't too much I can do to persuade you I'm on the village side. I'm not going to roleclaim either, as my role has a good chance of determining which way this swings; sadly, I still need support for the lynch. I'm willing to vote for either of the other two; however, because I assume Folthrik to merely have inverted her allegiance whilst keeping the details the same, it would likely be Dudro that is a killer:

The one issue I see is this though: We've only had Mafia Goons killed so far, and no Mafia Lead has turned up. Potential for the roleblock to be the Knight's Secondary power as lead mafia?

Ah, apologies, meant that as "Knight of Ni" rather than "Black Knisgh"; was my mistake for being ambiguous. okiN was bulletproof, yes, but not a leader from what I can tell.

Kronic, hasn't a GOOD night of Ni already turned up?  I don't see we could have a bad one at the same time.  If there was a leader left that could kill, I think it would be you, Kronic.  Vote Kronic

Adaham never had any idea.  He reasoning to himself about why I was a bad always seemed a little silly to me.  I'll look it all up here in a bit.

Dudro said:
Kronic, hasn't a GOOD night of Ni already turned up?  I don't see we could have a bad one at the same time.  If there was a leader left that could kill, I think it would be you, Kronic.  Vote Kronic

Not really. A Night of Ni who claims to be good has already turned up.

Okay, Adaham's gut feeling, which seems to be the reason for your vote agaisnt me Cal, is that I'm more involved than usual.  So he votes for me, and then his resolution is strengthened by the fact I then stopped talking!  That doesn't make much sense really, does it?  I explained afterward that I had been on vacation and that was the reason for my lack of involvement.  He backed off after that.

Back
Top Bottom