Werewolf: A Forum Affair II - Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Werewolf: A Forum Affair II or;
How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Server

It was cold, near Winter still. March was ending, and plans were in action to cause mayhem. Scripts were embedded, and the server breached - come April 1st, the madness would begin again.

Evening all, 's Werewolf time again. A sort of follow on from my last game, this'll be another "Role Madness" sort - every player will have at least one power. Unlike the last one however, we will have but two factions in play, and no converter. Rejoice!

This will be a Lightning Werewolf game - 48 hour days, 48 hour nights, although the first day - as ever - may be a bit longer for people to check in and for timekeeping reasons.

I'm looking for 13 to 16 players for this one, could maybe fit a couple more in if there's a massive influx, but that will cause a day or two's delay while I balance out their roles a bit. Old and new faces welcome.

Signup List:

1. Bulle
2. Moose
3. TheFlyingFishy
4. Xardob
5. Frisian
6. Vermillion Hawk
7. Eternal
8. Ruthven
9. König
10. Trevy
11. Quaillover
12. Magorian
13. Orj
14. Pachinko

Replacements:

1. Vieira
2. Jock

Xardob said:
Hey Ej, since you're already here, you should also sign up.

:lol:

A quick game this close to Christmas? Maybe the next one when the Holiday craziness settles down.

You don't want me to play anyway. One of us would be dead before the next day if we were on opposite teams.  :razz:

ejnomad said:
Xardob said:
Hey Ej, since you're already here, you should also sign up.

:lol:

A quick game this close to Christmas? Maybe the next one when the Holiday craziness settles down.

You don't want me to play anyway. One of us would be dead before the next day if we were on opposite teams.  :razz:
What is one more player wanting to kill me? I only hope everyone learned their lesson last time.  :razz:

Vieira said:
Thank god you didn't post mine. That would have scared him for life.  :lol:
You've never seen Trooper's game then.

Back
Top Bottom