Were Trek: Q-re - Game over, INNOCENTS WIN :iamamoron:

Users who are viewing this thread

Since Dago's already promising a LoS, I can't let myself be outdone, so I'll give some general reads:

Still looking at Moose with the same gut feeling that I explained earlier, reinforced by how eager he is to mark down innocents as well, even earlier than last game (as I recall anyway). But since I'm looking for a qualitative difference from his play in the last game, I have to admit that it's probably best to wait and see in his case, since I'd honestly expect him to slip up more as the game goes on, if he's actually a wolf trying to replicate such a playstyle.

Rocco still seems too happy to float about, active but rather light on his contributions. Amicable as well, in a way that sort of reminds me of last game, but I don't have enough meta on him to declare that to be scummy rather than his usual character.

I have to agree with Dago's assessment of Jock being his usual self.

Crass's been active and is giving me a nice gut feeling generally, though this post leans in the other direction:
Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
I thought a bit more about Dago's "trap" during the night, and that whole thing does not seem right to me.
First of all, he knows from his own game that just ended that players sometimes do not read the introduction/narration that carefully, yet his supposed trap was based on that very assumption.
Then he very quickly relented when Soot said he just ignored it, which seemed a bit weird to me.
This looks very fishy to me, but Fishy isn't even playing!  :shock:
Now, I have no idea how all that is in any way related to Dago being a traitor, especially when we consider that we almost certainly have 3 traitors, not 2 as Dago mentioned in the "trap", but I definitly have a bad feeling about all this.
Seems like a bit too much 'suggesting' rather than 'accusing', as wolf might do to test the waters.

Dago's trying to be a bit too smart, which can be a way for a wolf to put on a show of hunting in a way that doesn't require any of the genuine reactions that an innocent has. But since he's already promised a LoS, I'm sure he'll be presenting some more direct reads as well.

The others haven't been active enough to say anything that stands out to me, even if I try to read into their joke votes; Vieira's contribution was a bit disjointed, but I've honestly come to expect that from him. :razz:

SootShade said:
Crass's been active and is giving me a nice gut feeling generally, though this post leans in the other direction:
I thought a bit more about Dago's "trap" during the night, and that whole thing does not seem right to me.
First of all, he knows from his own game that just ended that players sometimes do not read the introduction/narration that carefully, yet his supposed trap was based on that very assumption.
Then he very quickly relented when Soot said he just ignored it, which seemed a bit weird to me.
This looks very fishy to me, but Fishy isn't even playing!  :shock:
Now, I have no idea how all that is in any way related to Dago being a traitor, especially when we consider that we almost certainly have 3 traitors, not 2 as Dago mentioned in the "trap", but I definitly have a bad feeling about all this.
Seems like a bit too much 'suggesting' rather than 'accusing', as wolf might do to test the waters.
Well you're right, I was mostly suggesting there, as for me that was a weird post that did not make a lot for a wolf in my opinion. Sure, it would've created confusion about other's being guilty, but also painted a target on Dago himself. So yeah, that was never intended to accuse Dago of being a wolf (as shown in the part of the quote that i just bolded, though maybe that sentence was a bit weird  :???:), just that i did not like that trap and his explanations. And, after all, I hoped posting that made other's comment on it or lead to Dago explaining his reasoning in more detail.
Maybe you are right tho and I should use a more accusatory tone in my posts to get stronger reactions  :wink:

I suppose, even without any "real" reads, I can give a general overview of my thoughts.

I'm voting Doge since he seems to be playing very similarly to his last two games, in which he ended up being a wolf both times. I'm willing to lynch him just so we can say "Not this time", at least as long as no one else really sticks out.

Marowit and Archer are both lurking, although I get the feeling we'll be seeing more from both, and am willing to wait from them to hear more (yes Soot I know this is the third time I've said it now  :iamamoron: ).

Jock, Dago, and Soot all seem to be playing pretty standard, although that doesn't really mean much, while Brutus and Dickus are role-playing, which makes it... different for me to get a read on them, especially as I really don't know their playstyles when they aren't rp'ing.

Moose isn't posting as uch as last game, but his content feels similar, plus he's convinced I'm innocent so I've got him pretty low right now.  :iamamoron:

Xard's, well, Xardob so, lynch him today/tomorrow/whenever, just as long as he doen't hammer me.  :lol:

Rocco is having too much fun ****posting to worry about who he's planning on eating/etc., so he's obviously innocent  :iamamoron:

Anyway, regardless of these shenanigans, my prime suspects are Jock and Xardob so far. I have been seriously hunting since switching away from my first vote on you, Dago, which admittedly was just a fun/roleplaying vote to start the game.
I do not like how Jock tried to discourage us from bandwagoning on Xardob, and his reasoning behind that does not make any sense to me.
How does it not make sense for me to find bandwagoning someone on day one strange?
Moose! said:
Anyway, regardless of these shenanigans, my prime suspects are Jock and Xardob so far.

You're probably innocent too. Innocents can't help but look for packs, even though it's useless to do so.
This is not my conclusion and I see Moose is going for the same style as last game.

SootShade said:
Still looking at Moose with the same gut feeling that I explained earlier, reinforced by how eager he is to mark down innocents as well, even earlier than last game (as I recall anyway). But since I'm looking for a qualitative difference from his play in the last game, I have to admit that it's probably best to wait and see in his case, since I'd honestly expect him to slip up more as the game goes on, if he's actually a wolf trying to replicate such a playstyle.
I agree but I dislike his approach even if he's innocent.

Dago Wolfrider said:
As I have already said Jock seems the usual defensive and cautious Jock and after day 2 of my game, I can't blame him for that. Is he worth lynching today: no. Is he worth keeping an eye on: definitely yes. Is he worth question hammering: not now. Is he worth pressure voting: maybe yes.
Who isn't worth keeping an eye on this early day one? :razz:

LoS

Biggus Dickus: [10/10  :cool:] [10/10  :lol:] [40/100 :twisted:]

Really good at roleplaying, so quite hard to read. Quite focused on a normal Jock. At least he is doing a bit of hunting. Most importantly, he did not avoid or fall in my trap.

Jock: [3/10 :cool:] [3/10 :lol:] [45/100 :twisted:]

Normal Jock: cautious and defensive as always. Will probably be lynched on day 2. :iamamoron: His discussion with Biggus Dickus is interesting and worth monitoring.

SootShade  [4/10 :cool:] [6/10 :lol:] [60/100 :twisted:]

Suspicious. Yet he seems honest. I will keep under strict surveillance. Maybe end up being a second game1-Arch3r. No more trusting this time. Nevertheless he is really focused on hunting, but he knows nothing( about Star Treck and the narration.) Selective post reader, unlike me. Quite serious, but not too much.

Arch3r  [4/10 :cool:] [3/10 :lol:] [75/100 :twisted:]

Lurker who votes another lurker, because of a proverb. Last time he lurked he was a Wolf. Noone questioned his lurking. Actually noone has ever questioned someone's lurking so far. A worrying fact I must say.

Lord Brutus  [9/10 :cool:] [6/10 :lol:] [55/100 :twisted:]

Not much to say. Very good at roleplaying, so hard to read.

Xardob [6/10 :cool:] [5/10 :lol:] [80/100 :twisted:]

He did not hammer himself. So disappointed. It's a good thing, it is granting us more time to gain information, post more, study each other, yet...quite an occasion wasted.He hasn't posted much, almost nothing to be honest, quite normal considering his last game. I doubt that he won't hammer anyone.

Roccoflipside [8/10 :cool:] [10/10 :lol:] [45/100 :twisted:]

Probably the next victim of my hammering, ehm question hammering. :fruity: He should hunt more and joke less.

Moose! [8/10 :cool:] [10/10 :lol:] [40/100 :twisted:]

Usual Moose!. Unpredictable. He has really strong opinions. He should write a LoS.

The Doge of Benis [3/10 :cool:] [3/10 :lol:] [70/100 :twisted:]

Usual Doge. That's worrying on one hand, but on the other hand he is probably busy vacuuming is room. :iamamoron: He should find more time to relax.

Marowit  [3/10 :cool:] [3/10 :lol:] [60/100 :twisted:] [1000/1000 :party:]

Happy birthday again. He is lurking, but according to what Moose! said he has a good reason to do so. I still don't know why he voted me though.

General Opinion

We should lynch the most suspicious lurker. Fast days + a lot of lurkers is clearly not a good option. We need data to elaborate, fast replies,...

@Jock: the answer to your question is here:
Noone, not even Adaham. :iamamoron:

I will soon go to the university, so don't lynch anyone while I am away. We still have one day and considered the inactivity of quite a considerable portion of players and the short days, we should use as much time as we can.

P. S. My vote on Arch3r is more serious than before considering his last posts. I have nothing against voting lurkers, but a lurker voting a lurker. He is still not my first suspect.

<---WOLF-------------------------------------------------------------------------------INNOCENT--->

Dago / Brutus / Archer / Xardob / Doge / Jock / Soot / Uncle Crassus / Eternal / Rocco / Moose!

Brutus as a Wolf is an interesting idea I haven't really thought about yet, but doesn't seem unlikely tbh.
Lord Brutus said:
Greetings.  I am Worf, son of Mogh, and I do not like this Marowit lurking.  Makes him very suspicious to me.  Not his usual.  Perhaps he needs some prune juice.
ChcUA.gif
He's just focusing on Marowit as a Lurker, and does not even acknowledge Arch3r or Benis. Furthermore while I do not know how Marowit usually behaves in WW, but in BoP lurking seems like his normal behavior :lol: Unless it's vastly different here, that'd be a weird accusation then.

On the other hand, he seems to agree that the other Captain of the Enterprise must be fake, so maybe he's a good guy after all  :iamamoron:
Lord Brutus said:
Warriors do not serve three masters so at least one of the Captains must be a traitor.
I don't know how he comes up with the number three however, because there's two captains of the enterprise and four captains in general  :neutral:

Jock said:
The Doge of Benis said:
The Doge of Benis said:
Lord Brutus said:
Oooo, I am Worf, son of Mogh.  Klingons do not vote, they just kill.  Or maybe they do vote, can't remember.  VOTE: XARDOB

I'm going to vote: Brutus.

Let's try that again.
Going for Moose's postcount last game already, I see?  :shifty:

Got a lot to do to catch-up unless he's been as absent as I've been last 24 hours.  :razz:

Got it Dago, less hunting more joking  :iamamoron:

As we appear to be dealing with three traitors, I'd be willing to bet one of them is one of our lurkers (doge, archer, Marowit, or Xardabs), and another is one of the more vocal players (soot, jock, or Dago). That leaves one unaccounted for, who I believe might be one of the rp'ers, as that's a decent way to avoid attention day one, esp. If you're a newer player.

All that said, I think we should target the lurker wolf first, and I could e convinced to vote for any of them as of now.

Also in retrospect, Doge lurking is as suspicious as a fish drinking water, I'm kind of convinced that he lurks in every game before dropping out halfway, regardless of his role.

Remember when Adaham told everyone to vote for the suspicious lurkers, and he would have been right, but he was also a villain himself?

Voting suspicious lurkers on the first day is a great way for wolves to get rid of people and then claim "hey he was a lurker, no harm no foul."

I like where my vote is currently.

Back
Top Bottom