Were Trek: Q-re - Game over, INNOCENTS WIN :iamamoron:

Users who are viewing this thread

SootShade said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Not me. There are [...] two traitors
Might be just me being stupid, but I couldn't find anything about there being any specific number of traitors/wolves/borg or whatever. Maybe Dago knows more than he wants to tell us...

Biggus Dickus is innocent, while SootShade did not acknowledge my trap. Interesting isn't it.
He just gave a very basic observation, though?

Also, to be honest my mind connected the word 'traitor' to an actual role, such as in your last game. Thus your statement didn't make any sense to me and I did indeed choose to ignore it. :lol:

That said, are the villains referred to as traitors in the narration that I skimmed, or is that private information? :razz:

There are some traitors according to the narration. No real number of them is given. A perfect occasion to set up a trap. Something one of those traitor would have never done: you gather too much attention on yourself and you may easily have one of your teammates lynched. Nevertheless you(SootShade) could have easily asked for some clarifications though... Not asking is not your style, is it? Not your last game style at least.

More innocent than you in my list for sure. He did not fall in the trap or skipped it. Plus I like the way he posted his post, I find it genuine.

For what concerns my desire to defend myself, I find it quite motivated considered that there were already 4 votes on me, Roccoflipside could have easily voted me and Xardob was around. I must say that I am quite scared of him. I am sure that he is ready to hammer everyone, but himself apparently. Which sucks. Moreover that's my usual way of playing, isn't it? I have always answered every accusation last game and so I will do this one. If you finf my previous eat of playing scummy that's because I was trying to role play as my character. I highlight trying.

SootShade said:
He just gave a very basic observation, though?
Which is more than anyone else has done so far, I'd say :iamamoron:

Hey now, I did some basic, and far more in-depth observations on that... Rock specimen we found  :iamamoron:

But I'd rather wait and hear from archer and Marowit afore we go and kill anyone just yet. No sense in letting a wolf/traitor/whoever we're hunting get away without posting day one, that's just too easy.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Not asking is not your style, is it? Not your last game style at least.
It kinda is, though. Did you miss when I completely ignored MaHuD for ages, when he was accusing me? :razz: I tend to ignore a lot of the nonsense you guys put out, for the sake of my sanity.

Dago Wolfrider said:
For what concerns my desire to defend myself, I find it quite motivated considered that there were already 4 votes on me, Roccoflipside could have easily voted me and Xardob was around. I must say that I am quite scared of him. I am sure that he is ready to hammer everyone, but himself apparently. Which sucks. Moreover that's my usual way of playing, isn't it? I have always answered every accusation last game and so I will do this one.
That is quite true, thinking back to my game.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Xardob was around. I must say that I am quite scared of him. I am sure that he is ready to hammer everyone, but himself apparently. Which sucks.
Worry not. While that was very funny last time, it was actually more of a circumstance thing than planned. I'm not going go around hammering everyone just like that. It's not as fun the second time around.

Roccoflipside said:
But I'd rather wait and hear from archer and Marowit afore we go and kill anyone just yet. No sense in letting a wolf/traitor/whoever we're hunting get away without posting day one, that's just too easy.
That's the second time you've said this. Why does such an obvious notion need repeating? Why is it that you are more keen on telling others how to not to hunt, than showing how it's done?

SootShade said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Not asking is not your style, is it? Not your last game style at least.
It kinda is, though. Did you miss when I completely ignored MaHuD for ages, when he was accusing me? :razz: I tend to ignore a lot of the nonsense you guys put out, for the sake of my sanity.

Dago Wolfrider said:
For what concerns my desire to defend myself, I find it quite motivated considered that there were already 4 votes on me, Roccoflipside could have easily voted me and Xardob was around. I must say that I am quite scared of him. I am sure that he is ready to hammer everyone, but himself apparently. Which sucks. Moreover that's my usual way of playing, isn't it? I have always answered every accusation last game and so I will do this one.
That is quite true, thinking back to my game.

Fair enough. Where shall my question hammering be pointed now? Find it out soon.

Xardob said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Xardob was around. I must say that I am quite scared of him. I am sure that he is ready to hammer everyone, but himself apparently. Which sucks.
Worry not. While that was very funny last time, it was actually more of a circumstance thing than planned. I'm not going go around hammering everyone just like that. It's not as fun the second time around.

I don't think I can trust your hammering instincts, but I will try.

SootShade said:
Roccoflipside said:
That's the second time you've said this. Why does such an obvious notion need repeating? Why is it that you are more keen on telling others how to not to hunt, than showing how it's done?

Interesting observation.

Just FYI, the term "traitor" as used in the narration (you should totally read it, though, Soot!  :meh: ) is no hint whatsoever at the specific nature of the villains in this game. It could have said "villains", "baddies", or whatever you want instead. Anything going beyond that is speculation.

Also, contrary to how it's often done, I have not specified the roles and the amount of villains in the description of the game. It's all secret, and you'll have to find out the old-fashioned way.

Votecount:

Xardob (3): Lord Brutus, Rocco, BiggusDickus
Dago Wolfrider (2): Jock, Moose!
Crassius Curio (1): Xardob
Lord Brutus (1): Doge of Benis
Arch3r (1): Dago
Moose! (1): SootShade

Not voting (2): Arch3r, Marowit

Adaham said:
Just FYI, the term "traitor" as used in the narration (you should totally read it, though, Soot!  :meh: ) is no hint whatsoever at the specific nature of the villains in this game. It could have said "villains", "baddies", or whatever you want instead. Anything going beyond that is speculation.

Also, contrary to how it's often done, I have not specified the roles and the amount of villains in the description of the game. It's all secret, and you'll have to find out the old-fashioned way.

Votecount:

Xardob (3): Lord Brutus, Rocco, BiggusDickus
Dago Wolfrider (2): Jock, Moose!
Crassius Curio (1): Xardob
Lord Brutus (1): Doge of Benis
Arch3r (1): Dago
Moose! (1): SootShade

Not voting (2): Arch3r, Marowit

Will we know the precise role of the lynched or lunched players? Or will we only know the faction they are in: Innocents or Traitors/Baddies/...?

Once dead, their role and allegiance will be revealed. With the only possibility of it being reduced if that reveal would give away the role of another alive player.

Edit: Acutally, scratch that. The full name of the role will be known and their allegiance, but no role descriptions until the end of the game. The narration might include some hints at what those people did, but no official role description as I sent out to you guys.

Adaham said:
Once dead, their role and allegiance will be revealed. With the only possibility of it being reduced if that reveal would give away the role of another alive player.

Edit: Acutally, scratch that. The full name of the role will be known and their allegiance, but no role descriptions until the end of the game. The narration might include some hints at what those people did, but no official role description as I sent out to you guys.

My style then. More or less.

Also, I don't quite like what Jock said earlier. Saying that the first vote is always random for him, but bandwagoning on a random person is bad? I mean, that's just several people doing the exact thing you always do, only that they all select the same target.
Not that random once you see someone having 4 votes on them already, no?

Jock said:
Also, I don't quite like what Jock said earlier. Saying that the first vote is always random for him, but bandwagoning on a random person is bad? I mean, that's just several people doing the exact thing you always do, only that they all select the same target.
Not that random once you see someone having 4 votes on them already, no?
So you think  voting on random persons is fine, unless others also vote for them? I might be new, but as far as I know, you do need several people do vote on someone to achieve a majority so that the votes actually matter  :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom