Were Trek: Q-re - Game over, INNOCENTS WIN :iamamoron:

Users who are viewing this thread

Jock said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
My bet: you know that Marowit is innocent. Jock is voting him to save his life and disappear in the bandwagon. Still think that Rocco is just an idiot Romeo or Juliet, Xardob don't know, Moose! maybe the evil Romeo or Juliet, yet unlikely.
Do you have any actual reasons to suspect me besides these nonsensical points you've been making about me not hunting? You seem very unsure about almost everyone so far, could you maybe elaborate a bit on your suspicions?
Marowit said:
Lmao good luck
Is that it?

The fact that you change your personality(and your suspicions) faster than [Insert funny paragon, what am I writing, illarious paragon].

1. Normal defensive and cautios Jock;
2. Bandwagon Jock;
3. Normal calm and reasonable Jock;
4. Agressive cornered Jock;
5. Let's see if Brutus and Dago have mercy of me, while I try to gather SootShade's main suspicions(Curio and Rocco, I may be wrong for what concerns the latter) as my shield against the scummiest traitor: SootShade;
6. Let's make peace with my fellow traitor, the traitorest of them all, SootShade that was already trying to have me appear more innocent while hinting to Dago's supposed distancing from me to have him appear bad and let's lynch the guy I have followed blindly so far, because, well, mors tua vita mea;
7.Strange agressive and filled with self esteem Jock.
In other words if you are not a traitor you should check a Psychologist.

I think so.

Dago Wolfrider said:
The fact that you change your personality(and your suspicions) faster than [Insert funny paragon, what am I writing, illarious paragon].
I've always been the same person. Perhaps you're simply not accustomed to seeing me alive this long.
Dago Wolfrider said:
5. Let's see if Brutus and Dago have mercy of me, while I try to gather SootShade's main suspicions(Curio and Rocco, I may be wrong for what concerns the latter) as my shield against the scummiest traitor: SootShade;
I don't even know what you're trying to say here.
Dago Wolfrider said:
6. Let's make peace with my fellow traitor, the traitorest of them all, SootShade that was already trying to have me appear more innocent while hinting to Dago's supposed distancing from me to have him appear bad and let's lynch the guy I have followed blindly so far, because, well, mors tua vita mea;
Do you mean Marowit in the second part of your weird interpretation? I've repeatedly explained my actions and thoughts regarding Marowit and fully admitted I was following both his and Soot's suspicions regarding Curio.
Dago Wolfrider said:
7.Strange agressive and filled with self esteem Jock.
In other words if you are not a traitor you should check a Psychologist.
Do you have a mirror or any form of self awareness?

In other words
Lord Brutus said:
Dago keeps on sucking.

Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
We get it, you're both trying to hide that you are packmates, now chill out and vote Eternal  :iamamoron:
No rush since I'm available for tonight. Doesn't look like Eternal's going to respond though.

If this ends in a no lynch Eternal needs to be lynched tomorrow immediately because I know for a fact that three innocents are voting for him right now.

giphy.gif

Unvote

Vote: Eternal

Twilight. Everybody may spam, except Eternal, but that's not very likely anyway. After I get the little one to sleep, I'll make the write-up and start the night.

Back
Top Bottom