Were Trek: Q-re - Game over, INNOCENTS WIN :iamamoron:

Users who are viewing this thread

Moose! said:
I know for a fact that two innocents are voting for Jock right now.

Seems like it would be a great opportunity for wolves to jump on board, no?
Oh ****, you're saying Jock is a wolf! I'm stupid
d73c7b5d879c0e4b2dda7c52b9d5a31d.jpg

If both Rocco and myself are wolves, I deserve a medal for being the stupidest wolf ever. I've won a fair number of games as a scum, and I assure you I am not a stupid wolf, I'm a stupid innocent.

If just one of us is a wolf (and thus, we're trying to somehow win the game together ahead of our respective innocent teams) I would not have been so eager to call out our obvious relationship.

If both of us are innocent, I have something that's rare for the town - information on the role of another player. And, I want everyone to know it, despite the risk that it presents to myself and Rocco if we are targeted for being obvious innocents.

I'm going to a coffee date in ten minutes, and I don't have a shirt on yet.

Moose! said:
If just one of us is a wolf (and thus, we're trying to somehow win the game together ahead of our respective innocent teams) I would not have been so eager to call out our obvious relationship.

Please explain this.

Smart players like Arch3r and Xardob and Soot (I think?) have floated the stupid idea that I am in a cupid role with Rocco, and that one of us is innocent and the other one is a wolf.

Marowit said:
Crassius's "I told you so" after jumping on the wagon... ooooof. So scummy.
Marowit said:
Jumped on Arch3r bandwagon. Pretended to regret it.
Marowit, can you explain to me where you got these 2 interpretations from? because i did not say either of these things...

Moose! said:
Smart players like Arch3r and Xardob and Soot (I think?) have floated the stupid idea that I am in a cupid role with Rocco, and that one of us is innocent and the other one is a wolf.
Hey, don't forget me  :wink:

Which I get is a real thing in Werewolf I guess, but I don't see how the incentives work out... if I'm the innocent and Rocco is the wolf, am I trying to win with Rocco? Or do I win if the innocents win? Likewise, how does Rocco win? With me, or with the wolves?

Either way, if I was innocent and Rocco was a wolf, I don't think I would tell everyone that I know Rocco is innocent for sure (although I do like to role claim, you never know with me).

Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Agreed on Arch3r's bandwagon. People jumped on it with no effort and I doubt that the few, yet concrete reasons I highlighted were enough to convince them to join it.
I'd like to point out that Arch3r has already been high on my list (number four), and given that after Xardob tried to shoot Brutus I was pretty convinced of them both being innocent( Xardob 99% and Brutus 90% while Jock finally gave me a better explanation for the post of his that I didn't like, he would've been number one if Moose himself did not take that place  :iamamoron: Absolutely nobody seemed to agree with me on Moose though, so I went for the second best option.

Look at how regretful this post is.

@Eternal my previous comment on the "told you so" accusation in case you missed it. I really want to see where you got that from, because if you really just pulled those accusations out of your arse, I know who I'm gonna change my vote to.
Marowit said:
Crassius's "I told you so" after jumping on the wagon... ooooof. So scummy.
What the **** are you talking about here?  :lol:
This post?

Dago Wolfrider said:
Agreed on Arch3r's bandwagon. People jumped on it with no effort and I doubt that the few, yet concrete reasons I highlighted were enough to convince them to join it.
I'd like to point out that Arch3r has already been high on my list (number four), and given that after Xardob tried to shoot Brutus I was pretty convinced of them both being innocent( Xardob 99% and Brutus 90% while Jock finally gave me a better explanation for the post of his that I didn't like, he would've been number one if Moose himself did not take that place  :iamamoron: Absolutely nobody seemed to agree with me on Moose though, so I went for the second best option.

Literally the opposite of an "I told you so", when i talk about how I considered him suspicious and he came up as innocent. And you may notice that this post is directed at the accusation that I lazily jumped on the Arch3r bandwagon (same accusation that you also made) which I did, yes, because 1. I thought he was a wolf, duh, and 2. because I thought it was a fun way to join the vote, apparently everyone disagrees witht that though  :lol:

So if you vote me, please for a better reason than that, or you'll make me sad :iamamoron:

Moose! said:
Dago Wolfrider said:

Look at how regretful this post is.
Exactly

Marowit said:

Moose! said:

Please explain this.

Good like with the date.

@Crassius Guess we will know it later or tomorrow. Gonna have dinner. Don't lunch someone while I am having it.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Marowit said:

Moose! said:

Please explain this.

Good luck with the date.

@Crassius Guess we will know it later or tomorrow. Gonna have dinner. Don't lunch someone while I am having it.

So, Moose! and Roccoflipside ant real reason to vote for Jock or he is just a compromise vote or something?

This has been what Moose! said about Jock so far today. Obviously his posts about Jock being more suspicious than me are 100% correct :iamamoron:
Moose! said:
Do you know what was weird about Jock joining the band wagon? He said that he reluctantly agreed with me, but I don't really recall giving much reasoning for pushing a lynch against Archer.
Moose! said:
Curio has been defending Brutus who y’all are sure is innocent. Jock ain’t been defending nobody. And when y’all suspected jock he was innocent. But now no one suspects him, maybe he’s a wolf.

Unvote

Vote Jock
Moose! said:
Curio jumped on the Archer wagon very lazily but he wasn’t afraid about being lazy. Jock was lazy, but he was afraid about it and so gave some poor reasoning that didn’t make much sense.
After they voted Jock:
Moose! said:

Moose! said:
I dunno, he just seems scummy to me.

Vw4Hq.png

This has been what Moose! said about Jock so far today. Obviously his posts about Jock being more suspicious than me are 100% correct :iamamoron:
Moose! said:
Do you know what was weird about Jock joining the band wagon? He said that he reluctantly agreed with me, but I don't really recall giving much reasoning for pushing a lynch against Archer.
Moose! said:
Curio has been defending Brutus who y’all are sure is innocent. Jock ain’t been defending nobody. And when y’all suspected jock he was innocent. But now no one suspects him, maybe he’s a wolf.

Unvote

Vote Jock
Moose! said:
Curio jumped on the Archer wagon very lazily but he wasn’t afraid about being lazy. Jock was lazy, but he was afraid about it and so gave some poor reasoning that didn’t make much sense.
After they voted Jock:
Moose! said:

Not much I would say.

P. S. I clearly don't think that Brutus is innocent.

Hey I was ready to lynch Brutus yesterday, but Xardob and Soot day it makes no sense for his role to be a wolfy one. Why do you think he’s not innocent, Dago, and more importantly when will you vote for him?

It wasn't much before, but the last thing is really interesting, because it means that either 1. our wolves are lurking 2. jock is a wolf or, at least for those of us that are not convinved of Moose and Rocco being innocent, 3. at least one of those two is a wolf.

Eternal in your first post you were like “Moose is obviously scum” and I your second you were like “well maybe not and I have tunnel vision.” Why the change of heart?

Voting for me because "nobody suspects him" is literally the worst **** I've seen so far in these games.

QqXv2.gif
REALLY?!?!​

:shifty:
seem to think.
:shifty:

Moose! said:
Hey I was ready to lynch Brutus yesterday, but Xardob and Soot day it makes no sense for his role to be a wolfy one. Why do you think he’s not innocent, Dago, and more importantly when will you vote for him?

First and most important thing, he is refusing to answer my questions. Secondly, he votes without hunting or giving serious reasons to back his votes up. Finally, contrary to what Curio says I find his ability a possible wolfish one or maybe his survival is connected to Xardob's role being provided with a chance of failure.

It wasn't much before, but the last thing is really interesting, because it means that either 1. our wolves are lurking 2. jock is a wolf or, at least for those of us that are not convinved of Moose and Rocco being innocent, 3. at least one of those two is a wolf.

Can you explain me the second point? I can't take in the third one too. 1. seems unlikely. All of them are lurking. That's hard to believe.

We are currently 9 players, so 5 required to lynch, Jock has already 2 so the 3 wolves count now instantly lynch him. I assume you know that, just clarifying.
Now, my second explanation why they don't do that would be that Jock is a wolf, because they wouldn't push a vote on their own of course.
The third explanation is that one of the 2 votes on Jock (Moose and Rocco) is already from a wolf, so if the two other wolves voted there would only be 4 votes on him, which is not enough.
Quick Maffs!

Dago Wolfrider said:
First and most important thing, he is refusing to answer my questions.

6pxhulopaey21.jpg

Dago Wolfrider said:
Secondly, he votes without hunting or giving serious reasons to back his votes up.

I mean, I do the same thing. Why don't you vote me?

Dago Wolfrider said:
Finally, contrary to what Curio says I find his ability a possible wolfish one or maybe his survival is connected to Xardob's role being provided with a chance of failure.

I would agree, but Xardob is much smarter than all of us, and he seems pretty sure that Brutus' role must be innocent.

Back
Top Bottom