Were Trek: Q-re - Game over, INNOCENTS WIN :iamamoron:

Users who are viewing this thread

Why do you guys have such a strong innocent read on Dago again?

The odds that both Curio and jock are wolves seems totally low. If dago isn’t a wolf as well then both Soot and Eternal are probably wolves. If Dago is a wolf than it’s probably Soot or eternal.

Moose! said:
Curio have you played werewolf games before?

I’m sorta worried about an eternal soot jock pack that tries to sell us on a scummily innocent Curio.
Not a forum werewolf game, one or two times with my class at school and i played a lot of Town of Salem, which is much more focused on roles and abilites than posts. As mentioned in the signup, I followed a few games here, obviously far less thoroughly than now that I'm playing.
Moose! said:
Curio has been defending Brutus who y’all are sure is innocent. Jock ain’t been defending nobody. And when y’all suspected jock he was innocent. But now no one suspects him, maybe he’s a wolf.

Unvote

Vote Jock
Stop defending me, I'm starting to get scared!  :iamamoron:

Moose! said:

The odds that both Curio and jock are wolves seems totally low. If dago isn’t a wolf as well then both Soot and Eternal are probably wolves. If Dago is a wolf than it’s probably Soot or eternal.

Incredibly innocent. Without a doubt. Hunted the entire game and did it genuinely. Posts are logical and make sense.

Both SootShade and Marowit being traitors would be rather strange. I mean Arch3r was lynched mostly because of his flip flopping. At least that's what mostly made him suspicious to me. And then what do you do? You try to start a bandwagon on your teammate to then change your vote midair once he show up with a LoS? Moreover you forgot that Marowit parked a vote on me last day. You do not vote one of your teammates if you know that you may be unable to change it and while he is under pressure. All in all I am not denying the possibility that SootShade or Marowit or both may be wolves, yet that's quite unlikely to me. I do not trust them, but their posts are reasonable and well thought, unlike many others.

:lol: everyone hates me!  :iamamoron:

Marowit, don't let the fact we have opposite reads (and that I've been trying to lynch you since Xardob shot at Brutus) blind you! Other than those two things, you seem to think I'm a wolf because... Why again? I'm having fun playing the game?

I'm not gonna lie, I'm really not sold on Curio yet. His reasoning so far isnt so bad, and other than jumping on the Archer bandwagon in a weird way, hasn't really done anything that sticks out. Proved the point about "I told you so" (which would have been super scummy) wrong.

I honestly don't like Jocks play, but then that just might be Jock's play. Would like to hear from others on him.

Still down o these three for me right now. While Dago's lamenting that he was the only one doing anything did seem scummy to me, I'm not ready to get that wagon rolling as he also has potential for good hunting... If he ends up not being a wolf.

Vote: Jock? (3rd time the charm?)

Roccoflipside said:
:lol: everyone hates me!  :iamamoron:

Marowit, don't let the fact we have opposite reads (and that I've been trying to lynch you since Xardob shot at Brutus) blind you! Other than those two things, you seem to think I'm a wolf because... Why again? I'm having fun playing the game?

I'm not gonna lie, I'm really not sold on Curio yet. His reasoning so far isnt so bad, and other than jumping on the Archer bandwagon in a weird way, hasn't really done anything that sticks out. Proved the point about "I told you so" (which would have been super scummy) wrong.

I honestly don't like Jocks play, but then that just might be Jock's play. Would like to hear from others on him.

Still down o these three for me right now. While Dago's lamenting that he was the only one doing anything did seem scummy to me, I'm not ready to get that wagon rolling as he also has potential for good hunting... If he ends up not being a wolf.

Vote: Jock? (3rd time the charm?)

Potential. Strange to hear it from the guy who contractited himself because of my "potential" good hunting. What do you have against Jock? Don't tell me that's gut or because of traditions.

Moose! said:
We are bad and inconsistent hunters, but at least we may be innocently bad and inconsistent.

Corrected that for you.

Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
Stop defending me, I'm starting to get scared!  :iamamoron:

I started my Werewolf career in person too, and I'm pretty sure I was scummy as hell in my first game as an innocent, since the game is basically completely different.

I feel like I can say with confidence now that it's either you or Jock (a purely Soot, Dago, Eternal pack don't make sense to me), and my mind says maybe you're scummy, but my heart says maybe not.

I also feel like Dago is a good target for today. His insistence that he's the only one doing real huntingTM irks me, his "vote for me" campaign yesterday was weird, I didn't like his parking vote on Archer, he's basically not really accused anyone of anything besides not hunting, but somehow he doesn't think anyone is particularly suspicious (except maybe people who I personally know are confirmed innocent).

<---WOLF---------------------------------------------------INNOCENT--->
Jock, Dago, Curio, Soot, Eternal, Brutus, Xardob, Rocco, Moose!

And the fact that Soot and Eternal don't see that and think his hunting has been especially useful makes no sense to me. So yeah, the three little pigs are...

Jock or Curio

Soot or Eternal, one of whom is taking advantage of the other

Dago

Marowit said:
I lurked last game I played in and I was innocent. I am lurking now. My lurking behavior has everything to do with how much time I have and nothing to do with my alignment. I love Werewolf. If I'm an innocent, I like thinking of what packs exist and how dynamics between players can give away who is evil. If I'm a wolf, I like to pretend to do the same. I'm sure there's things that give me away as a wolf in the games where I am a wolf, but lurkishness is not one of them.

Shouldn't you know whether you're an innocent or a wolf?

This kind of defense falls totally flat for me, and is totally akin to Adaham's defense of himself in the last game when he was scum and I rightly called it out (albeit an uninformed scum)

Marowit said:
@Soot comment on me being a lurker wolf: I lurked last game I played in and I was innocent. I am lurking now. My lurking behavior has everything to do with how much time I have and nothing to do with my alignment. I love Werewolf. If I'm an innocent, I like thinking of what packs exist and how dynamics between players can give away who is evil. If I'm a wolf, I like to pretend to do the same. I'm sure there's things that give me away as a wolf in the games where I am a wolf, but lurkishness is not one of them.
wow, you just convinced me of your innocence

Marowit said:
Moose! said:
Boo Soot and archer, you both know nothing and one of you is probably a wolf. I’d bet archer.
Scummy post. Setting up dichotomies makes it very easy for wolves to narrow down two innocents to lynch. Especially when there is no sensible reason for them.
Agreed.

Marowit said:
Xardob's post on page 15 is so flimsy... So is Jock's...

Bunch of "do we vote lurkers or not" discussion. I think it's an interesting talk; I think trying to draw allegiances based on where people fall on this argument is useless. Sootshade and I seem to be in agreement here.
Marowit said:
Jock posts some wishy-washy garbage.
What does this mean? Do you have any actual reasons or are you just trying to fill the space to look like you're actually doing something?

Marowit said:
Dago *****ing about nobody hunting makes me fairly certain he's an innocent. Arch3r makes some very strange accusations against him.
What makes you think he's innocent? *****ing about people not hunting is no indicator.

Marowit said:
Rocco and Jock jumping on that wagon makes me suspicious too.

Holy **** that Crassius low-effort "I agree with Moose" bandwagon vote.

Soot reluctantly dove on it..
Everyone who voted Arch3r are suddenly suspicious?

Marowit said:
**** I feel so bad for not existing last turn. There's no chance I would have voted for Arch3r after his "I think everyone is a special" comment. Goddamnit. I know it sounds like horse**** since I'm posting day 2 after knowing the outcome, but gah.

People seem to want to lynch me day 2. I don't even blame you.
This is a completely irrelevant and useless comment since you did **** all last turn and I believe you've played this game enough to refrain from 'i would have'-type arguments.

I am not a big fan of Marowit's summary of the game so far but I do agree with parts his LoS. I still don't consider Dago to be as blatantly innocent as he does (nor Soot) but I like his assessment of Curio.
Marowit said:
The big read I have on this game is that Moose! is probably a very misguided innocent and Curio/Rocco are using his reasoning as a wagon to get innocents lynched, with Jock as a buddy helping out in that regard.
I don't think Moose is misguided at all.

Moose! said:
Jocks response to my post feels scummy. Soot I thought you said Jock was worse than curio yesterday why the change of heart?
What
Moose! said:
Curio has been defending Brutus who y’all are sure is innocent. Jock ain’t been defending nobody. And when y’all suspected jock he was innocent. But now no one suspects him, maybe he’s a wolf.

Unvote

Vote Jock
the honest ****?

SootShade said:
Moose! said:

Unvote

Vote Jock
You might not recall, but the reason I initially started going after him last game was specifically that everyone thought he was innocent. :lol:
There's usually a good reason why I feel innocent, if you think about it. Voting for me because "nobody suspects him" is literally the worst **** I've seen so far in these games.

Moose! said:

Moose! said:
The odds that both Curio and jock are wolves seems totally low.
Then vote Curio.

Roccoflipside said:
Am I going completely mental here, guys? What the **** are these posts?

I don't like to hunt packies, but it sure feels like Moose and Rocco's roles/abilities are somehow connected. Still not convinced both of them are wolves though.

Marowit's LoS and the post before that feel more of that of a slightly misguided (and at times lazy) innocent's rather than a wolf's, but I definitely don't consider him as blatantly obvious as Dago and Soot seem to think. I do agree with the people he considers innocent so he's either a wolf who knows their roles or we think similarly.

This is all I could respond to right now, will analyze other people's posts a bit more (especially Curio) and come back with another post. Hopefully soonTM.

I just got off a ferry from Finland and am now facing a three hour drive home. I haven't had the time to analyse Curio - I checked the bits I quoted from Eternal's post - and form a proper opinion of him at the moment. Just wanted to prevent another quick day two bandwagon/hammer on myself right now. So you'll hear from me first thing in the morning tomorrow hopefully.

I know for a fact that two innocents are voting for Jock right now.

Seems like it would be a great opportunity for wolves to jump on board, no?

Moose! said:
I know for a fact that two innocents are voting for Jock right now.

Seems like it would be a great opportunity for wolves to jump on board, no?
Hm you're right, that is weird...unless one or both of you is actually a wolf of course  :iamamoron:

Moose! said:
Especially you, Curio.
I hope you have some better ideas to lure out the actual wolves  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom