Were Trek: Q-re - Game over, INNOCENTS WIN :iamamoron:

Users who are viewing this thread

Doge, I honestly feel that way because it doesn't make sense that all three baddies would be playing the same way. I could see two, whether that's two lurkers or two vocal players, but it makes more sense to me that the wolves, even without the ability to discuss, would try to split themselves up rather than group together. Just typical pack behavior imo, and not quite pack hunting, but pack dynamic hunting.

The fact that Soot seems terrified of me has me very much questioning his loyalty, as I'm just a girl in this [universe], and that's all you'll let me be. :iamamoron:

Also, I'm assuming I'm the drunk joke player Dago?  :lol:

I am going to the university. So, see you in 5 hours. Once I will come back home I will answer all accusation, do more hunting and so on and so forth. If you want an easy lynch vote me while I can't defend myself. Then I won't be the one without balls anymore. :lol:

@Roccoflipside Yep. :iamamoron: Who can guess all the others?

SootShade said:
Lord Brutus said:
Greetings.  I am Worf, son of Mogh, and I do not like this Marowit lurking.  Makes him very suspicious to me.  Not his usual.  Perhaps he needs some prune juice.
ChcUA.gif
I liked this post.
Can you explain why? Because that's the exact post that made me a little suspicious of Brutus. Aside from him being a Klingon, that is  :iamamoron:

Dago Wolfrider said:
I am going to the university. So, see you in 5 hours. Once I will come back home I will answer all accusation, do more hunting and so on and so forth. If you want an easy lynch vote me while I can't defend myself. Then I won't be the one without balls anymore. :lol:

wooooooooooolf

<---WOLF-------------------------------------------------------------------------------INNOCENT--->

Dago / Brutus / Archer / Xardob / Curio / Marowit / Doge / Jock / Soot / Rocco / Moose!

Would vote Dago and Brutus for feeling scummy.

Would vote Xardob and Marowit for lurking.

Would probably vote Archer or Curio if someone else thinks they have a good reason to vote for them.

Would not vote for Doge, Jock, Soot or Rocco right now. The first three all seem to be hunting and I bet one of them is going to be a wolf later on, but I couldn't tell you which one, and maybe none of them are. The last guy Rocco just gives me a very different feel from his last game. I don't care at all that he was a replacement.

Ok lemme do my own bi-phallic graph here:

<---ROMULAN SPY----------------------------------8-----------------------------------HERO OF THE FEDERATION--->

Xardob / Jock / Brutus / Arch3r / Doge / Marowit / Dago / Soot / Moose! / Rocco / The one and only Captain Kirk

That list... Is actually pretty much how I'm feeling. As I said earlier, I'd probably prefer a lurker, but I could go for Dago as well. Again, not quite sure how to read Brutus or Curio due to the Rp'ing.

Looking to me like a Xardob lynch?

How many people are talking about placing votes instead of doing some real hunting... ?

I invite everyone to count them. If that's now wolfish then...

Kys1a.jpg

I am a Wolf. Good luck sheep.

I am guilty of trying to do some serious hunting and tactic talking. I am under accuse because I tried to set up a trap, because I am not playing as the last time, well...as Adaham well knows "
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,341497.msg8134197.html#msg8134197
." Last time we lost, this means that as an innocent my strategy did not work, it would have been perfect for a wolf instead, wouldn't it? Maybe it's because I do not follow my guts blindly without even daring to motivate my feelings, I do not talk about trading votes, I do not go around only joking or roleplaying.

Roccoflipside said:
That list... Is actually pretty much how I'm feeling. As I said earlier, I'd probably prefer a lurker, but I could go for Dago as well. Again, not quite sure how to read Brutus or Curio due to the Rp'ing.

Looking to me like a Xardob lynch?

In your Los you clearly state that you wouldn't go for me and now you write this. Is sober Rocco a different person than drunk Rocco? Or you are just trying to take your distance from the
on me? What had made you change your mind so quickly? Can't you sustain the pressure of people considering us a pack?

Just to be clear, when I say "could/would vote" or say "could be convinced", I'm giving a general measure of where they're at in the list, not offering to trade votes or anything like that.

Tbh, it kind of feels like we're in an echo chamber right now, with people who post a lot saying the same thing, and the people who aren't posting a lot not saying much with their posts.

Hmmm, fair point Dago. I can't exactly think what it was, but something last night changed my read on you after I posted. I'll look back at some point and see if I can spot it.

But yes, three liquor drunk Rocco is not quite same as sober Rocco.

Moose! said:
Dago Wolfrider said:

wooooooooooolf

That's all you can write against me, isn't it? Attack me, quote my post instead of idling stating what your guts say, motivate your opinions, do some hunting.

Roccoflipside said:
Just to be clear, when I say "could/would vote" or say "could be convinced", I'm giving a general measure of where they're at in the list, not offering to trade votes or anything like that.

Tbh, it kind of feels like we're in an echo chamber right now, with people who post a lot saying the same thing, and the people who aren't posting a lot not saying much with their posts.

Hmmm, fair point Dago. I can't exactly think what it was, but something last night changed my read on you after I posted. I'll look back at some point and see if I can spot it.

But yes, three liquor drunk Rocco is not quite same as sober Rocco.

Because almost noone is even considering to do some serious hunting, it's all a I would vote this guy, no don't do it, vote this guy, who should I vote guys,.... How do you think that the discussion may proceed if we keep idling stating this sort of things instead of interrogating people, question hammering them, putting some reason in our posts,...? In 18 pages maybe 3 are saveable.

I hope is not your guts.

I think I've made my point (perhaps too often) about the "lurking", which is becoming less I think. I voted Marowit to try to get him to talk, although that didn't go through. I voted Doge and got a decent response from him that satisfied me, so I moved to Xardob, who posted and stunk of wolf fur to me, which is why my vote rests on him.

Funnily enough, although everyone keeps asking who they should vote, no one has tried to defend Xar, not even himself, but at the same time no one else will vote him, so I backed off on my campaign for now.

By saying I would vote you, I'm saying if I can't get a vote on Xar or a lurker (whose ranks have thinned a bit), you're really the only target I would go for.

Roccoflipside said:
By saying I would vote you, I'm saying if I can't get a vote on Xar or a lurker (whose ranks have thinned a bit), you're really the only target I would go for.

Yet you fail again to tell us why? Let's join the choof! Choof! Why? Who cares!?!? Are you a mindless sheep or a lazy wolf? Maybe you should ask Moose! about it?

@BiggusDickus why did you choose Romulan traitor for your vote list.

Back
Top Bottom