Were Trek: Q-re - Game over, INNOCENTS WIN :iamamoron:

Users who are viewing this thread

The Doge of Benis said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Not me. There are [...] two traitors
Might be just me being stupid, but I couldn't find anything about there being any specific number of traitors/wolves/borg or whatever. Maybe Dago knows more than he wants to tell us...

Biggus Dickus is innocent, while SootShade did not acknowledge my trap. Interesting isn't it.

Really? I can't think of a single person that would fall for this 'trap'. The first thing I thought of was the same as what Biggus Dickus said, but that doesn't make either of us innocent. This feels like it's either lazy or forced.

Warning - while you were typing 41 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

41?  :lol:

Also, anything to say about why I should change my vote on you?

And after all that, that's what you got to say Dago?  :iamamoron:

Roccoflipside said:
The Doge of Benis said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Not me. There are [...] two traitors
Might be just me being stupid, but I couldn't find anything about there being any specific number of traitors/wolves/borg or whatever. Maybe Dago knows more than he wants to tell us...

Biggus Dickus is innocent, while SootShade did not acknowledge my trap. Interesting isn't it.

Really? I can't think of a single person that would fall for this 'trap'. The first thing I thought of was the same as what Biggus Dickus said, but that doesn't make either of us innocent. This feels like it's either lazy or forced.

Warning - while you were typing 41 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

41?  :lol:

And after all that, that's what you got to say Dago?  :iamamoron:

I have already answered Biggus Dickus's post, haven't I?

41 is a beautiful prime number.

Roccoflipside said:
Alright, I'll bite. Soot calls me out for wanting to wait to hear from the lurkers, Daho calls me out for not doing any hunting. I provide a basic los, and some ideas as to where the wolves might be, and yet I'm the wolf? My votes, other than my joke vote on jock, were for Marowit (which I screwed up), Xardob, and Doge, who have all been lurking, in an attempt to draw them into the game.
Yeah, the LoS wasn't particularly outstanding. And I won't object to calling out lurkers, but all in all, what I'm seeing are a whole lot of things that are easy to do for a villain in order to appear to contribute, and some that are specifically scummy.

Roccoflipside said:
I said that I don't yet have a read on any of the vocal players besides moose, whom I still have as innocent, but I know y'all will give me more to go on in the later game than a lurker will. It's easier for a vocal wolf to get away if there's a bunch of lurkers in late game, or at least that's how I see it.
As I pointed out last game, I honestly think reads get harder to make the more that posts pile up, and the first day is actually the most fruitful. Sure there needs to be a base level of contribution from a player in order to get a read usually, but over time it becomes harder to pick out what's relevant.

And what will certainly make it easier for any wolf is if you've put them outside of lynch candidates based on a criteria that, by your own logic, is likely to leave two out of three outside the possible candidates. Supposing that your logic holds, what are you going to do when you lynch the wrong lurker because it's harder to pick out them specifically because they are lurking? How about we give ourselves the best possible chance by lynching whoever is most likely to be a wolf, whilst giving everyone as much attention as possible as we try to figure out who that is?

Roccoflipside said:
Other than me, which non-lurkers do you have a read on? If you answer none, than I'm going o have to move you (soot) up my list.

Uh? I've already given what reads I have:

SootShade said:
Since Dago's already promising a LoS, I can't let myself be outdone, so I'll give some general reads:

Still looking at Moose with the same gut feeling that I explained earlier, reinforced by how eager he is to mark down innocents as well, even earlier than last game (as I recall anyway). But since I'm looking for a qualitative difference from his play in the last game, I have to admit that it's probably best to wait and see in his case, since I'd honestly expect him to slip up more as the game goes on, if he's actually a wolf trying to replicate such a playstyle.

Rocco still seems too happy to float about, active but rather light on his contributions. Amicable as well, in a way that sort of reminds me of last game, but I don't have enough meta on him to declare that to be scummy rather than his usual character.

I have to agree with Dago's assessment of Jock being his usual self.

Crass's been active and is giving me a nice gut feeling generally, though this post leans in the other direction:
I thought a bit more about Dago's "trap" during the night, and that whole thing does not seem right to me.
First of all, he knows from his own game that just ended that players sometimes do not read the introduction/narration that carefully, yet his supposed trap was based on that very assumption.
Then he very quickly relented when Soot said he just ignored it, which seemed a bit weird to me.
This looks very fishy to me, but Fishy isn't even playing!  :shock:
Now, I have no idea how all that is in any way related to Dago being a traitor, especially when we consider that we almost certainly have 3 traitors, not 2 as Dago mentioned in the "trap", but I definitly have a bad feeling about all this.
Seems like a bit too much 'suggesting' rather than 'accusing', as wolf might do to test the waters.

Dago's trying to be a bit too smart, which can be a way for a wolf to put on a show of hunting in a way that doesn't require any of the genuine reactions that an innocent has. But since he's already promised a LoS, I'm sure he'll be presenting some more direct reads as well.

The others haven't been active enough to say anything that stands out to me, even if I try to read into their joke votes; Vieira's contribution was a bit disjointed, but I've honestly come to expect that from him. :razz:

Roccoflipside said:
Also, work sucks. Can I quit and become a professional werewolf player?
Sounds like an awesome idea to me.

Arch3r said:
There's an old saying: Fortune favors the bold. Well, I guess we're about to find out.

Hello everybody and why the **** are there already 8 pages?

Yeah, votes don't count unless they are.  :iamamoron:

Roccoflipside said:

Oh, you've voted me? I haven't gotten that far through the thread yet. I'm just posting as I go. A train of thought is the best kind of train. I'll let you know when I get there.

But you shouldnt change it if that's where your heart is at. Unless you are a wolf and want to jump on an easy bandwagon, in which case you can probably look at the most recent vote count and change your vote to the person with the most votes. After all, bandwagons are like trains except with more horses, which makes them wonderful. Unless you are the guy with the current most votes.

Sorry Dago, should have been more clear, I meant your response to my post, nitpicking a single word rather than replying to the meat of the text. It was just funny to me.

Personally, soot, I disagree with your logic there. The more posts someone has, the more likely you can catch them in a lie/mistake. But I guess we're just playing two different styles, so that's cool. Maybe.

And I got about the same amt of info from your los/reads as from mine, basically there's a lot in the air right now.

All that being said, I am more comfortable voting for a lurker that feels scummy than for an active player I don't really have a read on.

Also sorry again Dago, only the last part of that post was for you. I guess I'm not as good playing at work  :meh:

Roccoflipside said:
Arch3r said:
I see, well third time's the charm, eh?

Vote: Doge of Benis

I actually like this logic. Benis has lurked the last two games and ended being scum.

Unvote Vote:grin:oge of Peninsulas

Solid logic. You should probably talk to Moose or Facemelter about the odds of that happening though.

Adaham would hate you if you did, but he's only the host so go ahead.  :mrgreen:

The Doge of Benis said:
Roccoflipside said:

You can probably look at the most recent vote count and change your vote to the person with the most votes. After all, bandwagons are like trains except with more horses, which makes them wonderful. Unless you are the guy with the current most votes.

That's a good suggestion. You should listen to him.

Roccoflipside said:
Sorry Dago, should have been more clear, I meant your response to my post, nitpicking a single word rather than replying to the meat of the text. It was just funny to me.

Personally, soot, I disagree with your logic there. The more posts someone has, the more likely you can catch them in a lie/mistake. But I guess we're just playing two different styles, so that's cool. Maybe.

And I got about the same amt of info from your los/reads as from mine, basically there's a lot in the air right now.

All that being said, I am more comfortable voting for a lurker that feels scummy than for an active player I don't really have a read on.

Also sorry again Dago, only the last part of that post was for you. I guess I'm not as good playing at work  :meh:

No problems.

Also, can anyone suggesting that my play last game was lurking please refrain from doing so? I literally wasn't even playing. I didn't come on the forum for days and I was stressed and there was just too much content for me to catch up on and it was really overwhelming. I didn't have a tactic and I didnt have a read on anyone. It wasn't an intentional playstyle and it certainly wasn't anything to do with my role. 

You can judge me based on the game prior though, where I was pretty lurky.  :iamamoron:

The Doge of Benis said:
Also, can anyone suggesting that my play last game was lurking please refrain from doing so? I literally wasn't even playing. I didn't come on the forum for days and I was stressed and there was just too much content for me to catch up on and it was really overwhelming. I didn't have a tactic and I didnt have a read on anyone. It wasn't an intentional playstyle and it certainly wasn't anything to do with my role. 

You can judge me based on the game prior though, where I was pretty lurky.  :iamamoron:

Fair enough. Seeing as I canto ok over for you (during night 1 btw soot, Adaham was my kill last game), I suppose I shouldn't be the one suggesting we vote based on your play last game. But sootshade' is fair game  :iamamoron:

Sorry, I've been reminiscing about fighting in the Great War, because that's what warriors do.  Actually my power has been out for several hours but that's not as dramatic.  But where is Xardob?  Usually he's called two bad guys by now.  And Marowit has gone back to lurking.  I'm beginning to think my vote is correctly placed.  That's my read, Worf, son of Mogh.

Lord Brutus said:
Sorry, I've been reminiscing about fighting in the Great War, because that's what warriors do.  Actually my power has been out for several hours but that's not as dramatic.  But where is Xardob?  Usually he's called two bad guys by now.  And Marowit has gone back to lurking.  I'm beginning to think my vote is correctly placed.  That's my read, Worf, son of Mogh.

Who were you voting again? We could really use votecount.

The current votecount can always be found in the first post. Sorry for not giving you a new one yesterday. I'm traveling, and this hotel has actually a 30 min a day Internet limit. Also, I'll be out for the whole day, so if somebody feels inclined to make an unofficial votecount based on my last count, then that's more than welcome

I'll do it, then. I'm feeling guilty for neglecting this game so far.

Votecount:

Dago Wolfrider (3): Jock, Moose!, Marowit
Xardob (2): Lord Brutus, BiggusDickus
Doge of Benis (1): Rocco
Crassius Curio (1): Xardob
Lord Brutus (1): Doge of Benis
Arch3r (1): Dago
Rocco (1): SootShade
Moose (1): Archer

Not voting (0):

Oh, tomorrow, damn. Why isn't this in the title D: so I don't really have time before then to really read all those pages and think about them. So I will follow a gutfeeling for either Moose or Dago.

Thanks X-man, never has your new avatar worked better in our favor  :meh:

Deadline has been set from the very beginning. It's tomorrow night at around 22pm CEST, so basically 37 hours from now. Also, due to travels I might not be around to close in time, but I trust you to panic in time and hammer somebody before the deadline, so all is well  :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom