We're still alive, and we're working!

Users who are viewing this thread

well, I've talked with mkeller about taking up the mod again, and he seems to be willing to finally complet it, but i cant get hold jhermes, and since he is that main guy behind the mod and the only programmer we cant really finish the mod without his help, but ill keep you posted as soon as something happens

I'm sure if you ask very nicely that you might be able to borrow some of the models etc. from the 1866 Mod as they have loads of weapon models and clothing that would be contemporary, may make things a little easier. Highlander's artillery system could be put to use too perhaps?? This is fantastic mod idea, I really hope you guys get it off the ground! :smile:

H.

Knight_Henry said:
I'm sure if you ask very nicely that you might be able to borrow some of the models etc. from the 1866 Mod as they have loads of weapon models and clothing that would be contemporary, may make things a little easier. Highlander's artillery system could be put to use too perhaps?? This is fantastic mod idea, I really hope you guys get it off the ground! :smile:

H.
Useless, if they don't have any active teammember, isn't it?
I talked to Yellowmosquito (a 1866 member) a while ago about this subject, maybe we'll make a small Civil War mod from the items, when  1866 is done.

Highlander said:
Knight_Henry said:

H.
Useless, if they don't have any active teammember, isn't it?
I talked to Yellowmosquito (a 1866 member) a while ago about this subject, maybe we'll make a small Civil War mod from the items, when  1866 is done.

Yup you're right, I was assuming that there was at least one active person, but as you say, there isn't, apologies. But that sounds great, I'm sure you guys will give it a great go! Thinking about it, you'd probably only need a few new uniforms (Cavalry and Infantry for each side, with a couple of officer ones) - not that that's any easy feat of course. Anyhow, best of luck with 1866!

H.

if you wanna give it a go you can hopefully get (most if not all of) the 3D models from us, mkeller has all our models, so ill just bump him to check out the thread, as i dont have most of my models any more.

Ok is this mod dead? If so what needed to be finished if it just needed to be ported and you guys gave up ill do it for you(on M&B v0.903) . just tell me how to do it and ill get it done.

i have bin waiting for this mod a really long time.

Draconis Topmen

I havnt seen either mark keller or Jhermes for quite some time, though i suspect theres a greater chance of getting hold of Mkeller. but ill be send them both an email pointing to this topic, draconis.

EDIT
Incredible as it may sound i managed to get ahold of Jhermes, before i got to Mkeller, and he has promised to answer you later today draconis

logan said:
I havnt seen either mark keller or Jhermes for quite some time, though i suspect theres a greater chance of getting hold of Mkeller. but ill be send them both an email pointing to this topic, draconis.

EDIT
Incredible as it may sound i managed to get ahold of Jhermes, before i got to Mkeller, and he has promised to answer you later today draconis

ok thanks

Gartnaidh Mac Gyrom

Gartnaidh Mac Gyrom?
mac is (probably) Gaelic, and means son of, and the whole thing looks like its one of the celtic languages, so gartnaidh son of gyrom, out of curiosity, why put it at the end of your sentence? hehe

Draconis, if you'd be willing to port the .751 version to 1.011, that'd be great. I have a bit of free time now and then that I could work on smaller things (dialogue, map, some items, etc.) but just not the kind of time it takes to port the whole thing and finish all the models.

I can send you all my source files if I can find them. The models and the old version I have for sure, though.

logan said:
Gartnaidh Mac Gyrom?
mac is (probably) Gaelic, and means son of, and the whole thing looks like its one of the celtic languages, so gartnaidh son of gyrom, out of curiosity, why put it at the end of your sentence? hehe

well not i changed it to Galan Arillith which both of these names are from Pictish high kings

oh is this mod dead now? i know i asked a few months ago but still.

JHermes: Is porting really hard it it just takes a loooong time. if it is int too hard and if it still takes a long time ill do it just some one needs to give me a guide line on how to port.

Galan Arillith (but i might change it to a norse viking name if i can find one i like)

JHermes said:
Draconis, if you'd be willing to port the .751 version to 1.011, that'd be great. I have a bit of free time now and then that I could work on smaller things (dialogue, map, some items, etc.) but just not the kind of time it takes to port the whole thing and finish all the models.

I can send you all my source files if I can find them. The models and the old version I have for sure, though.
I wonder if this ever happened, because if not I might have a go, and or I could be of some help.

ehm .. Dont know if this is dead but will anyone do this or is it already on 1.011 ?? Because i love the singleplayer Mods for M&B and like the Civil war. It would be a shame if i couldnt play this

Back
Top Bottom