We're getting more than the commands we have in the beta, Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Its always better if the base game gives you the fully fleshed out GUI rather than hope a modder can do it down the road. Production values will suffer

I'm gonna hard pass on the sarcasm, just saying there is no need for width and depth controls with something as quick and easy as what we currently have.
There was no sarcasm intended there, I had no idea you could do that, howd you find out?

Last I knew, it was going to be on the Gui, from what I saw on the videos

There was no sarcasm intended there, I had no idea you could do that, howd you find out?

I apologise then. I was told by a friend, who was told by a friend etc. who knows how it was first found out, perhaps the alpha testers were made aware of it by devs.

In any case it's very useful for making your shock infantry "blob" together so that they attack the same point. Or, because units in square formation are very passive for some reason, I make them into a square myself but they still retain the aggresiveness of line formation which helps in killing cavalry.

I apologise then. I was told by a friend, who was told by a friend etc. who knows how it was first found out, perhaps the alpha testers were made aware of it by devs.

In any case it's very useful for making your shock infantry "blob" together so that they attack the same point. Or, because units in square formation are very passive for some reason, I make them into a square myself but they still retain the aggresiveness of line formation which helps in killing cavalry.
You can also just click to move the selected unit instead of F1 F1, if in a hurry

Back
Top Bottom