well well well, you just murdered the last straw for mp

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you know what the worst part of the job is? @Dejan he entered the game and said there is no lag problem, I can't see a problem in the game, he said things like everything seems normal. played for 10 minutes and gone.. the game is still in a mess right now

I think microstutter is severely reduced, which is good. Compared to 1.7.1 it's improvement. Now they need to fix crashes and build from there.

Native won't ever be perfect game, i'm waiting for native+ mod that is open for ideas. So far no such project is announced, which is strange as NeoGK (Native+) was VERY popular.

I am going to burn BL 1.9.0 down on a cd, then throw that cd out my window, aiming for the train tracks. Only because my computer is too expensive and innocent...

Mechanics: still awful
Servers: still crashing literally every map
Suggestions: ignored completely
Community: Dead on arrival
Everything the closed beta testers predicted: coming to pass.

It takes true talent to take something with a cult following, and kill it completely. There are fictional settings with horrendous sequels that didn't kill the cult following. All the advice and recommendations were there, the community was there and dedicated like almost no other community I've seen. And we get this. It's times like this that I wonder if I have psychosis and have lost my mind completely, because I just can't see how this is possible with a hundred developers, a decade of development, and tens of millions of dollars to throw at it.

Oh well, at least I still have my Warband memories.
ryan-gosling-blade-runner2049.gif

Servers crashed today again. We had to reschedule our opening match for the French skirmish tournament and cancel a live that had 50 viewers because of that. I don't even feel anything at this point, it became so usual ahah

😭😭-guy who's been here since early access complaining that he doesn't like the game, still has it installed and ragequits because he can't get good
I don’t like the game because it’s too easy lol. It rewards poor play and there is no depth in combat compared to warband. Native bannerlord is bad even when we exclude server crashes because of a terrible class system and poor mechanics. Tbf i have been doing pretty well at this « hardcore game » given that I played 2 weeks in a year and a half against players who played it daily and haven’t improved a bit since EA started lol. There is a reason most of bannerlord players are warband rejects.

Mechanics: still awful
Servers: still crashing literally every map
Suggestions: ignored completely
Community: Dead on arrival
Everything the closed beta testers predicted: coming to pass.
and still the BEST medieval sim/combat out there.

so much that haters and fanbois of other titles come here to recruit.

believe you me, I'm a medieval junkie I have them all.

and still the BEST medieval sim/combat out there.

so much that haters and fanbois of other titles come here to recruit.

believe you me, I'm a medieval junkie I have them all.
Damn, those must have been some god tier recruiters, because they did an amazing good job of cleaning out the MP servers, managing to fool everyone into abandoning the best combat simulator they've ever experienced and convincing them to play something clearly worse in its stead.

Do you know what the worst part of the job is? @Dejan he entered the game and said there is no lag problem, I can't see a problem in the game, he said things like everything seems normal. played for 10 minutes and gone.. the game is still in a mess right now
Unless that never happened. I said the game does not lag for me.

In regards to the disconnection/lobby issues, we have pushed a fix out yesterday so the situation should have improved. Please let us know if you still run into these issues.

We're looking into the crashes.

People are going to think that servers crashing every couple maps, login issues, group issues, random lag spikes, are all launch issues, when really they are core Bannerlord features.
Unless they have been living under a rock I don't think anyone is going to chalk this up to "launch issues". The game has been available for purchase for years, everyone's already seen it, so there's no surprise factor for better or worse.

Anyway given the lack of new attention [on any platform I've seen] surrounding this 'final release' I don't think many players are going to come back until months or maybe even years afterwards.

Unless that never happened. I said the game does not lag for me.

In regards to the disconnection/lobby issues, we have pushed a fix out yesterday so the situation should have improved. Please let us know if you still run into these issues.

We're looking into the crashes.
1.8.0 fixed all of the stuttering problems for most people. It's not about stutters or lag, it's about the server crashes that's been going on for 3 years. Do you plan on fixing those server crashes or is TW unable to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom