well well well, you just murdered the last straw for mp

Users who are viewing this thread

1.8.0 fixed all of the stuttering problems for most people. It's not about stutters or lag, it's about the server crashes that's been going on for 3 years. Do you plan on fixing those server crashes or is TW unable to fix it?
There are infrequent lag spikes still but better than 1.7.1.
Yes, servers crash are real issue.

There was a version with incredible stuttering issues experienced for 2 months. After this issue the game has never been the same. I think the whole infrastructure of the game is broken. Latency problems rather than server crashes are a much more serious problem. A game we play with 30-40 ms ping feels like 100ms especially on crowded official servers. Early versions had a fluid combat experience, serial attack serial blocks and even combos could be done. I don't think the developers took that into consideration. Because I don't think they play the game as comprehensive as we do. @Dejan

and still the BEST medieval sim/combat out there.
That's because the rest is basically three games and they're all complete dogs**t.
Even then, Chivalry 1 and 2 had a better netcode implementation and a decent server browser.
Plus, the combat feels weighty in those games. Here it feels like you're swinging a g**damn candy cane around.

I don’t like the game because it’s too easy lol. It rewards poor play and there is no depth in combat compared to warband. Native bannerlord is bad even when we exclude server crashes because of a terrible class system and poor mechanics. Tbf i have been doing pretty well at this « hardcore game » given that I played 2 weeks in a year and a half against players who played it daily and haven’t improved a bit since EA started lol. There is a reason most of bannerlord players are warband rejects.
I think it's flawed and rewards poor play but I wouldn't still be commenting on the forums if it didn't have something going for it. You have to admit it though that you're not good at bannerlord, and it's too hard for you to get used to it. The mechanics in the game try to make it so that noobs can kill you, but that just makes it harder even if it is more frustrating.

That's because the rest is basically three games and they're all complete dogs**t.
Even then, Chivalry 1 and 2 had a better netcode implementation and a decent server browser.
Plus, the combat feels weighty in those games. Here it feels like you're swinging a g**damn candy cane around.
"Weighty" = slow af and based on reading patterns of attack rather than reflexes. I don't want that type of game honestly.

EU Team Deathmatch just crashed mid-game, had a full server. 3 years.

Do Taleworlds need donations to pay for a week's worth of programmer time? We'll chip in.

I think it's flawed and rewards poor play but I wouldn't still be commenting on the forums if it didn't have something going for it. You have to admit it though that you're not good at bannerlord, and it's too hard for you to get used to it. The mechanics in the game try to make it so that noobs can kill you, but that just makes it harder even if it is more frustrating.
Yep i am not good at bannerlord, I have played 2 weeks of crpg and quit because of my low K/D (5.0). I tried every class and it was so frustrating to kill people easily that I ragequit. This game is so hardcore and I am really bad at the game for winning without using exploits against players who have 10 times my amount of hours on the game.

Back
Top Bottom