Welcome to the Bannerlord section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager
Welcome modders & players!

We wish you a warm welcome to the Bannerlord section and we hope that Bannerlord will become another title in the M&B series that will get an enormous amount of mods which will provide countless hours of enjoyment both for the modders and players alike!

We have opened up the Bannerlord engine modding section today with the following 3 boards:
We're following the same practice that can be seen in the Warband engine section, with two main boards for released and unreleased mods (which are already starting to fill so keep your ? on that).

The Smithy will become the "New Forge" for Bannerlord modding. You might have noticed that we have no designated boards such as "OSP Resources, Documentation & Tutorials,...). Those will be created as time passes and there's activity to support them. The practise doesn't change for you guys though, in the same way, that you posted resources, tutorials, tools in "The Forge" you can continue to post Bannerlord related threads in our new "The Smithy",

When enough threads gather we'll open up the sub-boards as well (Resources, Tutorials,...).

Mod Subboards

There will be one important change when it comes to mod subboards under the "Released mods" section. A decision has been made to discontinue this practice. You are now instead encouraged to use The Emporium in order to promote your released mods and if needed, create a group dedicated to your mod if the need for a separate board arises. The group can then be promoted via the aforementioned thread and via other channels (ModDB, Steam Groups, Nexus Mods,...)

If you have any feedback or would like to propose changes, please post it down below!

Last edited:
I was going to ask if Taleworlds is going to continue the practise of not allowing mods based on copyrighted material to have their own sub-board, but I guess that's not a problem anymore. Pity that they were removed completely though.

I was going to ask if Taleworlds is going to continue the practise of not allowing mods based on copyrighted material to have their own sub-board, but I guess that's not a problem anymore. Pity that they were removed completely though.

If people want sub-boards, we're happy to supply them over at Exilian, though obviously we're a bit out of the way comparatively speaking :smile:

Back
Top Bottom