Welcome to Devolion Roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

International-Roleplay-Community-4.png

What is Devolion Roleplay?

Greetings to Everyone. I'm Wake, the current server owner of Devolion Roleplay. The Persistent Kingdoms module's roleplay server Devolion is accessible 24/7. On our server, you will spawn on a specially created scenario and map, where you can immediately begin actively roleplaying. For our scenario, a rich history and lore have been written. You will have complete control over how your character is created as a player. You might strive to become a wealthy man or you can be a power-hungry ambitious man. Would you consider attending the church's services to honor its divine creator? Anything is possible on our server.

Of course, emerging into a noble man requires work and involves our staff team. We advise new players to become familiar with the fundamentals of roleplaying. But don't worry! You don't have to be an expert. Everybody has to start learning somewhere. You can begin by working as a farmer and selling bread to real-time players, or you could choose to specialize in fishing. Having a wide range of options means you'll never grow bored. The fate of your character is entirely in your control, but occasionally other individuals may also have an impact on whether you succeed or fail!

teee.png

About Devolion

To follow in the footsteps of Calradia Roleplay has always been a goal of mine and my friend Stoniestpepper's. A team of knowledgeable and skilled individuals make up our Staff. These members of the community have been active for a number of years and are familiar with the positive and negative sides of roleplaying. We will always do our best to assist you and work to find a solution to any problem.

Roleplay Scripts

We are, of course, given well-programmed scripts to use for our role-playing. As a result, we have a wide range of features that we frequently use to ensure the best possible experience.

◻️ Persistent Equipment

◻️ Crafting System

◻️ Custom Professions

◻️ Automatic Gold Income

◻️ Personal Mounts

◻️ Custom Languages

◻️ Wound System

◻️ Private Houses

◻️ Unlockable/Lockable Doors/Gates

◻️ Database Saved Chests

◻️ Personal Animals

◻️ Day/Night Cycle

◻️ Persistent Inventory (20 Slots)

... other Features

What is there to do?

You can apply for a wide range of roles with us. As a result, there is a list of occupations that includes musicians, smiths, tailors, hunters, and physicians. Additionally, there are other distinct organizations that will be searching for fresh hires. We also have a variety of factions that can provide you either fighting or non-combat responsibilities within their organization. As a trader, you can offer numerous products like bread, pork, and fish. There are countless opportunities available to you!

Various Content I've created on other Servers

Interested in joining?
Discord: https://discord.gg/v5EjVTGTAb
Forums: https://devolion.boards.net/
Persistent Kingdoms: https://www.moddb.com/mods/persistent-kingdoms

Back
Top Bottom