Welcome Message

Users who are viewing this thread

I do prefer the old theme, this blue looks too much like Paradox Plaza
+1

Finally, there are some formatting issues with posts that have used BBCode features, such as tables.
I hope it will be handled some way? Wouldn't be better to wait for SMF 2.1 instead of switching to completely different forum engine? It would give a lot of new options without breaking BBCode. But I guess it's too late now :xf-frown:

+1

I hope it will be handled some way? Wouldn't be better to wait for SMF 2.1 instead of switching to completely different forum engine? It would give a lot of new options without breaking BBCode. But I guess it's too late now :xf-frown:
Wasn't SMF 2.1 released like ~year ago and added nothing new except slight imptoved backend performance? In my opinion, SMF is a slow stagnation. SMF uses old technologies with many vulnerabilities. Their new releases focuses on fixing bugs, new features are minor.

I do prefer the old theme, this blue looks too much like Paradox Plaza *shudders*

Does anyone have suggestions for how to retain all your old messages (once we get the link)?
Something like this?

HJLWd.png

Still working on few stuff though.

Why our group is blocked from public by Taleworlds moderator Team.
It was upsetting to see that we were censored in the first minutes of the new forum
there is no hatred in our message we are not making spam or our group is not in wrong section
We just want to show our opinion about a small matter in Bannerlord,
our group

Why our group is blocked from public by Taleworlds moderator Team.
It was upsetting to see that we were censored in the first minutes of the new forum
there is no hatred in our message we are not making spam or our group is not in wrong section
We just want to show our opinion about a small matter in Bannerlord,
our group
You haven't been censored. Lots of groups are signing up at the same time since the forums just launched, and a few got prematurely approved. It's currently unapproved while we're working through everything. Your group still exists, it's just not public. Sorry for any confusion.

Wouldn't be better to wait for SMF 2.1 instead of switching to completely different forum engine?
Unfortunately, SMF development has died off over the years. It's not looking likely at this point that stable SMF 2.1 will ever be released. This is one of the major things that prompted us to look into transitioning to forum software which has more features and is under solid development.

What the feck ever happened to the good old saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"?
This is like getting a note that says "Heheyy! You've got syphilis! Have a good life!"

Looks good. I don't really care about fashion so I am satisfied with anything as long as I can comment, to be honest. :grin:

Also, I hope everyone stayed safe during the earthquake.

Back
Top Bottom