Need More Info Weird siege battle in Tyal

Users who are viewing this thread

I had a very similar issue. This was outside Nevyansk Castle. It wasn't a siege, it seemed to be just a normal battle, but the battle took place in the castle. There were no siege engines, or ladders or anything. So, archers did not fire over the castle walls, and nothing happened. I was just shooting fish in a barrel, until I realized I could open the gates. However, some soldiers from the defending side managed to clip through the walls. I have attached some screenshots.

Its kinda hard to see, but you can kinda see the soldiers coming out the wall in the second picture.

Third picture shows them all pushed up against the wall.

On that note, I cannot figure out how to order the archers to move up to the merlons and fire over them. If I order them close, they just sorta stand close and don't fire.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom