Weird marriage bug

Users who are viewing this thread

botchmun

Recruit
Weird bug I stumbled on, curious if anyone else has experienced it or wants to try and replicate it.

Playing a female lord, love those battle lines, wound up courting two different Aserai nobles. Turns out both were brothers, got through all the speech checks and was ready to pick one to marry. When I approached the head of their clan he was willing to give only one of the brothers away, but would do so for free.

However, he doesn't complete the marriage, instead giving me a free and repeatable boost to roguery, charm and leadership. The potential future of my bloodline is now just a stat-grind station. Anyone else experience a glitch like this?

I also have exactly the same bug, tried Sora first and the bug stopped me. Then tried Lianna and the same issue. Basically I will have to restart.

Also encountering the same. When talking with the head of the clan, select the option to complete the marriage, opens barter screen, but there is no option to marry. On the flip side, I've brought my charm skill up by over 100 points in about 30 seconds.

I restarted the campaign, tried again and hit the same issue. So basically the game is dead until this is fixed. Brilliant ? ? ?

Not sure how it's "dead"...

BTW, while this is far from an ideal solution, I installed 1.6.3 and loaded the game, got married, then switched back to 1.6.4. We'll see if this breaks anything else, but so far so good.

Same here. I'll try reverting back to 1.6.3, marry, then go back to 1.6.4. Hopefully it doesn't break anything. But with me I'm trying to marry Ira. I went through both sets of dialogue with Ira, talked to Rhaghea and traded for finalizing marriage multiple times. Each time she says something along the lines of "let's arrange the wedding" or something like that but the marriage never happens.

Not entirely fun to download 26gb or what ever the two versions require just to get your character married. But hey... that's what Beta is here to find out.

same Bug here, but guys don’t roll back to 1.6.3 - go to the leader and yes the marry xxx is missing, but give him 5000-10.000 denars or something as gift. Then go to console and enable cheat, then type: campaign.marry_player_with_hero INSERT NAME, disable cheat and game on.

You have done everything correct so this is not cheating, but correcting.

You can still get married they just moved it to, i like to talk about.. Then a new one will pop up to get married, they old way don't work any more. Also thot it was a bug until i tryed all the talk options and found the new one that allowed me to get married :smile:

Coming back a bit late but what had happened was the lord I was trying to marry was the heir to his clan, and when his dad died I wound up trying to marry an unmarriable character.

Back
Top Bottom