Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: nvidia geforce gt 740m
GPU Driver Version:20.19.15.5171
CPU:intel[R]core[TM]i5-4200ucpu
RAM:8.00gb
Motherboard:aspirez3-610
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):local fixed disk

Can you try deleting the Shaders folder and verify the game again?
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders
Note that Windows need to show hidden folders first. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Hey, can you please try clean install?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.
If the issue is persistent please let me know.

I have this issue too, both while im in a battle and the map screen.

lines that reflect the colour on the screen, lines on the bottom of the screen are vertical and lines on the right side are horizontal, and they get longer essentially forcing my game to be played in the upper leftpart of the screen. the lines will get larger and then smaller again, eventually returning back to normal, I have done what I believe to be a clean restall but now every character in non combat mode(character screen,conversations,inventory) as well as the 3d graphics for items is very blurry.

ahhh clean reinstall I shall delete all my saved game files too????

Edit: this makes the game almost unplayable as you cant time any attack as the picture is moving and in archering(l0l) the cursor doesnt change to the screen

Will regretably delete every save game file and get back to this thread

Hello, i have been informed that this issue is fixed on our e1.6.5 version! Please try to update the game to e1.6.5 and let me know if the issue persistent.

Back
Top Bottom