Need More Info Weird error code and white screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Oxenwulf

Recruit
Direct3d 11 device has been removed or reset. Please restart the game. Unknown error 0x887a0006

Only supported with nvidia and windows 10

I’ve been getting this error every time I tried to play the tutorial. I skip the tutuorial and everything is running fine until I went to the tavern, and it happened again. I can play custom battles just fine. I’m running Windows 7, which is a minimum requirement. I have a titan graphics card. I’m not sure what to do

I also get this error, though I get it just from launching the game. The farthest I got was character customization -- but only once. Now I can't even get past the TaleWorlds intro without it going into a white screen and then popping up that error. But most times it just freezes on a white screen and I have to task manager end it.

I may have found a solution: go into your documents>mount and blade II bannerlord> configs>engine_configs> find display_mode = 1 and change it to = 0. It puts the game in a windowed mode and it's been so far running good for me. I lowered the graphics settings too just in case.

I may have found a solution: go into your documents>mount and blade II bannerlord> configs>engine_configs> find display_mode = 1 and change it to = 0. It puts the game in a windowed mode and it's been so far running good for me. I lowered the graphics settings too just in case.
I'm also having an issue with Direct3D 11 where it states that it has been either reset or removed, do you know about this?

Aiight guys, I updated to windows 10 and it resolved the issue. I’m assuming that my graphics card was too powerful to run on Windows 7 and was causing issues.

I'm having that problem as well. I belive it's my graphics card. I think the minimum VRAM is about 1.5GB to play the game and I can just get mine to 512MB.

Back
Top Bottom