Resolved Weird characters icon and items icon (sometime they did not even load)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Disclaimer the savefile it's from an old patch in particular e1.5.6
Another disclaimer I try it with a new save still the same bug.

It used to be a loading-looking icon then after the hotfix (I'm not sure about that) then it becomes a weird-looking icon.

Here it shows the characters icon and armor texture not loaded correctly:
95.png

Here it shows the item icon and armor texture not loaded correctly too:
96.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (Gigabyte)
GPU Driver Version:461.72
CPU: Intel Core i5 7400 @ 3.00GHz
RAM: 16
Motherboard: MSI B250M BAZOOKA (MS-7A70) (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 3725GB Western Digital WD Elements 25A1 USB Device (USB (SATA) (SSD)

Last edited:
We are aware of this issue sadly our fixes for this one did not work. Please know that we are working on this issue to fix it as soon as possible.
One last thing that remains that you can do on your side is deleting the shader data folder to see if this makes a difference? We are still investigating this issue on our end. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience.
Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?

We don't have any workarounds for this issue it seems. But we are still investigating this issue hoping to fix it as soon as possible.
Here something strange happens:
20210301134753-1.jpg

not everything is blurry but most things. then I change some of the sittings in particular I disable Motion blur, Depth of field, Bloom, and Film grain. and then this happens:
20210301135136-1.jpg

This seems to fix most of it not all of it though:
20210301140433-1.jpg

but still, the main issue (items and character icons) did not fix by that.
Thank you for you'll afford to fix this.

Back
Top Bottom