Resolved Weird character model glitch

Users who are viewing this thread

These happened to me on my first campaing, lowing the character details I think fixed it. Annoying to hear it is still a continuing problem. I Hope they fix it so that I can up a little my character details again.

Had the same problem today for the first time. I visited one of those characters in his castle and there he was a big ball of glitch.

Someone in another thread mentioned Cheat mode. If you used it, deactivate it and see if it still does it after reloading.

+1
This is happening to me now as well.

1. Missing player model
  2. Glitchy NPC models during combat. - When I hit them in combat I noticed hair or features would disappear for a second then come back
  3. Graphical assets like icons doing what you see in the picture
This is making it hard to play so ill have to put off playing till I can at least see my character.

Yeah its happened to me now too, the games completely unplayable for me now. I've tried verifying cache and it fixed 11 files but its still like this. Even if I start a new game all nobles look like this now. Don't know whats going on. Really hope they fix this soon as this is my favorite game right now...

Also Jawwal's are often having this problem;

jawwal_camelrider.jpg

We are aware that some of our models have visual glitches. We have fixed them but sometimes we might miss out some of them. Verifying the game file through Steam can sometimes fix this issue as well. Thanks for reporting.

Back
Top Bottom