Weekly Skirmish | Every Saturday at 4pmBST (PAUSED)

What day and time would suit you the best for the weekly Skirmish? (More than one answer possible)

• Friday evening / 7pm GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday evening / 8pm GMT

• Saturday evening / 7pm GMT

• Saturday evening / 8pm GMT

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sunday afternoon / 4pm GMT

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Sunday evening / 6pm GMT

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sunday evening / 7pm GMT

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ragnarr will be the host for tomorrow's event as I'm away this week. We won't put a password this week so simply join the server at the start of the event. Feel free to use the discord as well.

Name of the clan: Kingdom of Moravia
Leader's Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Moravia_LastShadow/
Number of players expected: around 20
I have read the rules.

Welcome Ramlam, don't hesitate to join tonight.

I was about to post that because of the holidays we're suspending the official event until the end of august but we still invite people to come play the mod every Thursday from 7.30pm CEST. There will be some admins to put some special game modes if needed.

Roudrac said:
I'll see if I can find enough people to re-launch it, but the day and time will probably have to change. I'm thinking about doing it on Sundays.

The previous Vikingr event was also on Sundays, so I think that would work.

Roudrac said:
I'll see if I can find enough people to re-launch it, but the day and time will probably have to change. I'm thinking about doing it on Sundays.
My friend, why not do it on Saturday? Usually people go to work on Monday and will not be able to come late to play on Saturday.

It's an option you have to enable once you make the poll. Either way, I see most people voting Sunday afternoon, which is also totally fine for us :smile:

Back
Top Bottom