Weekly Skirmish | Every Saturday at 4pmBST (PAUSED)

What day and time would suit you the best for the weekly Skirmish? (More than one answer possible)

• Friday evening / 7pm GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday evening / 8pm GMT

• Saturday evening / 7pm GMT

• Saturday evening / 8pm GMT

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sunday afternoon / 4pm GMT

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Sunday evening / 6pm GMT

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sunday evening / 7pm GMT

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

And here I was, thinking you had all buggered off to flashy new games. Not many familiar faces about. But it's nice to see the ones I did regardless.

Go on, boys - carry the fire. Drengrskapr.

Fellow warriors,

Summer is around the corner and for some of us it either mean holidays, exams or the re-opening of the reenactment season. In this context, we will not be able to provide a good organisation for the weekly skirmish in the weeks to come and therefore we had to take the difficult decision to put the event on hold for some time. We are not sure about when exactly it will be coming back but we will keep you informed both here and on our discord.

Until then, I wish you all the best!

Roudrac said:
The weekly skirmish is coming back at the end of August or the beginning of September.

Awesome. I'll be sure to try and tune in every week. Time to shed blood again in the shield-wall.

Hello fellow raiders,

I hope you are all having a good summer. I'm glad to announce that the weekly skirmish is coming back on the 7th September and will be hosted on a weekly basis from then on. Due to the availability of different clan leaders we had to move the event to saturday afternoon (4.00 BST), we'll try it that way for the first weeks and see how it goes.

I hope to see you all there on the battlefield in September. Until then, have a good time :party:

Remember, remember, the 7th September.

Tomorrow afternoon is our first weekly skirmish after the summer break, the event will be hosted on the Jomsborg server from 4pm BST (that's 5pm in Central European Time). I hope that many of you will answer the call and come to play some Vikingr !

@Nordous It's always nice to see all legends coming back ! :grin:

I am really grateful for y'all who attended. This mod brigs up so much good memories and it's just purely brilliant. Each of you has found an hour of his time and it means a lot.

Roudrac said:
@Nordous It's always nice to see all legends coming back ! :grin:

Wow, thanks! I really didn't expect this.

I've made some screenshots:

V7_wJ.jpg
Ya2uD.jpg
LWsQh.jpg
LeOxx.jpg
HSahK.jpg
hTti4.jpg
i7VIL.jpg
PFyXf.jpg

Hi,

Due to special circumstances (me living in a hotel atm and Ragnarr not available this week), we will have to cancel today's event. We are sorry about that, the event will take place next week at the usual time (4pm BST).

PS: The server should be online nonetheless, so feel free to play if there are people around !

@Nordous, thanks for the screenshots !

Back
Top Bottom