Weekly Skirmish | Every Saturday at 4pmBST (PAUSED)

What day and time would suit you the best for the weekly Skirmish? (More than one answer possible)

• Friday evening / 7pm GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday evening / 8pm GMT

• Saturday evening / 7pm GMT

• Saturday evening / 8pm GMT

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sunday afternoon / 4pm GMT

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Sunday evening / 6pm GMT

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sunday evening / 7pm GMT

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I like to say a few words about the last event.

Roudrac and me are hosting the event to bring some life into the mod and provide people that are playing something to enjoy.

Now we had a lot of people misbehaving, from various clans. And I suggest that these people start to behave a bit more polite. If you want to troll or spam, do it somewhere else, I am not gonna tolerate it on our events.

So if you can not behave like decent people, do not come to the event. If this should happen again, I will start to kick or even bann people.

With regards, Ragnarr Jarl Jomsborg.

I agree with Ragnarr here. The Jomsborgs are kindly providing the server and doing most of the administration of the event so we call all have a carefree and fun time playing Vikingr together. At the very least they deserve to be respected by the players who are attending this event.

I think this event has been a great success in terms of numbers (50 last week, about 80 this sunday) but if we want to keep it open and enjoyable, we have to get rid of the unecessary trolling and insults—that mostly took place at the end of the event. It would be a shame to have to put a password on the server or to spend more time moderating instead of raiding.

I'm confident we can all see that it is in our common interest to tackle these issues in our own ranks to make sure we have a nice and pleasant time next week :smile:

Hello fellow raiders,

I'm sorry to announce we will have a one week pause—as some of us are unable to attend this sunday, we prefer to have a short break instead of hosting an event of lesser quality. But don't you worry, the event will be returning in its usual format on the 7th April.

Until then, good drinking and feasting !

Back
Top Bottom