Weekly Skirmish | Every Saturday at 4pmBST (PAUSED)

What day and time would suit you the best for the weekly Skirmish? (More than one answer possible)

• Friday evening / 7pm GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday evening / 8pm GMT

• Saturday evening / 7pm GMT

• Saturday evening / 8pm GMT

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sunday afternoon / 4pm GMT

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Sunday evening / 6pm GMT

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sunday evening / 7pm GMT

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Roudrac

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
Accepted ! I contact you on Steam.

As usual, if we have players non-affiliated to a clan, please join the Vikingr Teamspeak (195.249.188.149) 5 minutes before the beginning of the event tonight so I can give you the server details and tell you which team you'll be fighting for.

Roudrac

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
Next week's event is moved to 8.30 CEST (30 minutes later). The first 40 minutes will be a battle between Angles and Nordmenn, it will be followed by a 20 minutes session open to public featuring raid, siege or cavalry skirmish.

We're still looking for small clans, so don't hesitate to join even if you can only bring 5-8 ppl :smile:

@Snorri, I added you to the guest list. Please join the teamspeak 5 minutes before the event next week to receive the server details.

Lord MacLachlan

Recruit
Best answers
Shame this has to be on a Thursday, would have gotten a group together to join in on this event, but Thursday is such an awkward day for me

Roudrac

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
I added you to the guest list, join the teamspeak 5-10 minutes before the event to receive the server details :smile:

Roudrac

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
It was a nice event, I made a small change to the rules concerning players who are not in a clan. They will now be fighting as an infantry group and will be required to join the public teamspeak for the event.

Jurgen

Knight
WBNWM&BWF&S
Best answers
Name of the clan: Hawkband. Rusi.
Leader's Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Albricy
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,375617.0.html
Number of players expected: 7-8
I have read the rules.

AJIexander

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Roudrac said:
Accepted ! See you on the battlefield tomorrow :smile:
Good afternoon! I am a representative of the Hawkband clan. If we have a couple more players, can we add them? Or does everyone need a separate post?