Weekly Saturday Shieldbattle [EU] (Dead and Buried)

Users who are viewing this thread

Format

The event is public unless otherwise said during the event. The hosts retain the right to revert to clan only if problems arrise.
The focus will be on variety, so expect to see faction and team swaps to keep things fresh.
The possibility of round specific rules and mini events exists, though they will not be added here​
 

KickingJoub

Grandmaster Knight
WB
LE_Captain_Bliss said:
where is going to be posted the info for this event? saturday I dint receive any invitation or message

This as a general response to anyone with similar concerns:
To be blunt, we don't consider it unreasonable to expect people to remember 1 time, and are ourselves generally somewhat busy, as such lacking the time to babysit people who didn't read the original post properly. The OP has time, place, format and general notes on the event. Read those and you'll know everything you need.
 

Big Daddy Vitallion

Master Knight
WBNW
Sign us up jub jub

Clan/Legion name: Legio XXI Rapax
Approximate attendance: 4-8
Desired class: (light infantry, infantry, heavy (elite) infantry, cavalry, skirmisher): Infantry
Forum thread/Website: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,275004.0.html
Steam/Forum contacts: Vitallion the Mad
 

KickingJoub

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Ej777 said:
Sign us up jub jub

Clan/Legion name: Legio XXI Rapax
Approximate attendance: 4-8
Desired class: (light infantry, infantry, heavy (elite) infantry, cavalry, skirmisher): Infantry
Forum thread/Website: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,275004.0.html
Steam/Forum contacts: Vitallion the Mad

Cool, see you next week!
 

SpassAmSpiel

Recruit
Clan/Legion name: Sacred Band
Approximate attendance: ca 4-6
Desired class: elite Infantry
Forum thread/Website: not now
Steam/Forum contacts: "[Heilige Schar] Spaß am Spiel"
                                      steamcommunity.com/id/spass_am_spiel
 

KickingJoub

Grandmaster Knight
WB
SpassAmSpiel said:
Clan/Legion name: Sacred Band
Approximate attendance: ca 4-6
Desired class: elite Infantry
Forum thread/Website: not now
Steam/Forum contacts: "[Heilige Schar] Spaß am Spiel"
                                      steamcommunity.com/id/spass_am_spiel

You're welcome along. Next battle is on the 11th.
 

DVpalslo

Recruit
Clan/Legion name: Les Guerriers nus
Approximate attendance: 10-?
Desired class: Infantry (as you need)
Forum thread/Website: not now
Steam/Forum contacts: DVpalslo
 

KickingJoub

Grandmaster Knight
WB
DVpalslo said:
Clan/Legion name: Les Guerriers nus
Approximate attendance: 10-?
Desired class: Infantry (as you need)
Forum thread/Website: not now
Steam/Forum contacts: DVpalslo

I'll add you shortly, welcome to the battle today!
 

Superstes

Regular
WBNW
Clan/Legion name: Spears of Epona
Approximate attendance:  5-6
Desired class: Mixed infantry
Forum thread/Website: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,341780.0.html
Steam/Forum contacts: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Superstes/
 

KickingJoub

Grandmaster Knight
WB
ΦΕΡΕΦΛΥ-ΤΖΑΜΕΣ said:
Clan/Legion name: Spears of Epona
Approximate attendance:  5-6
Desired class: Mixed infantry
Forum thread/Website: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,341780.0.html
Steam/Forum contacts: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Superstes/

Noted. Also shieldbattle today!
 
Hello,
are there still saturday shield event? If so, could anyone recommend me some clan, prefered a gaulic one. I am a really experienced fighter, and have been in many clans, i have also lead already in the CaCav clan for example. My infantery skills are good :smile:, my horse fighting skills are really good and i have beaten many times like 12 romans :twisted: on shieldevents in Mount and Gladius for example.
If there are Horse regiments in the shield event i would love to join. But, infantery or skirmisher regiments are nice 2! :grin:

I hope s1 can help me out! I don't know any good Gaulic clans... (have not played for a while on roman mods)

Cheers! :roll:
Philippe
 

KickingJoub

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Tactical Blitz said:
Hello,
are there still saturday shield event? If so, could anyone recommend me some clan, prefered a gaulic one. I am a really experienced fighter, and have been in many clans, i have also lead already in the CaCav clan for example. My infantery skills are good :smile:, my horse fighting skills are really good and i have beaten many times like 12 romans :twisted: on shieldevents in Mount and Gladius for example.
If there are Horse regiments in the shield event i would love to join. But, infantery or skirmisher regiments are nice 2! :grin:

I hope s1 can help me out! I don't know any good Gaulic clans... (have not played for a while on roman mods)

Cheers! :roll:
Philippe

Yes there are events. Hardly necessary to ask 5 days after the latest clan signed up really. Can't help with joining a clan I'm afraid, this isn't the thread to do that in anyway.
 

Daniel H.

Recruit
Tactical Blitz said:
Hello,
are there still saturday shield event? If so, could anyone recommend me some clan, prefered a gaulic one. I am a really experienced fighter, and have been in many clans, i have also lead already in the CaCav clan for example. My infantery skills are good :smile:, my horse fighting skills are really good and i have beaten many times like 12 romans :twisted: on shieldevents in Mount and Gladius for example.
If there are Horse regiments in the shield event i would love to join. But, infantery or skirmisher regiments are nice 2! :grin:

I hope s1 can help me out! I don't know any good Gaulic clans... (have not played for a while on roman mods)

Cheers! :roll:
Philippe

If you need a clan your free to join here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=343875.new#new just post your steam in that topic
 

Daniel H.

Recruit
Clan/Legion name: Legio III Gemina
Approximate attendance: 5 - 8
Desired class: (light infantry, infantry, heavy (elite) infantry, cavalry, skirmisher): Infantry
Forum thread/Website: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=343875.new#new
Steam/Forum contacts: you already got me
 
Top Bottom