weekly budget unexplained wages

Users who are viewing this thread

ah it seems like it was a crusade or something. The lads captured a town called Baza and for some reason I had to pay wages there... still not sure why it ended up on me  :/

All of my castles or towns cost me -3k.
If it wasn't for my *Childlish* settings I wouldn't even be able to hold any army at all.
Would have to literally run around with peasants.

I was thinking it's because I purchased the optional Hospitilers and mercenary for the garrison.  Doing that cost about 7K and also 3K a month... the small print I didn't read either.  If everyone is getting the 3K a town bill then that's good to know it wasn't buying the improved garrison.

It really urks me that NPC's get their initial garrison staffing immediately and it seems to take forever for the player's garrison to show up so I thought it was a nice compromise to be able to get some troops in there quickly.  In hind sight though it's cost prohibitive.  I don't give my lords Towns and I've got 15 of them now at 3K a piece and it's slowly sending me to ruin.

Valen said:
I was thinking it's because I purchased the optional Hospitilers and mercenary for the garrison.  Doing that cost about 7K and also 3K a month... the small print I didn't read either.  If everyone is getting the 3K a town bill then that's good to know it wasn't buying the improved garrison.

It really urks me that NPC's get their initial garrison staffing immediately and it seems to take forever for the player's garrison to show up so I thought it was a nice compromise to be able to get some troops in there quickly.  In hind sight though it's cost prohibitive.  I don't give my lords Towns and I've got 15 of them now at 3K a piece and it's slowly sending me to ruin.

There is a bug where if you take fief for yourself instantly there is no garisson for who knows how log I tried to wait for a week and gave up.
So you just take a down/castle and switch to manual and back to auto garrison. Pop insta garrison is there just like normally.
But in towns that gives you -10 rep so I had to open tweak MB and switch tavern drinking quest to give 10 rep rather than 1 rep to fight against this mechanic.

Back
Top Bottom