Weekend Tutoring | Any Class

Users who are viewing this thread

Lagstro said:
lolbash said:
whats the point when bannerlord is coming out in under a yesr

Alene said:
Happy New Year 2014, may this be the year when Bannerlord comes out.
Timohept said:
with Bannerlord around the corner
AxiosXiphos said:
with bannerlord only around the corner
Elendil said:
with Bannerlord just around the corner
wrwlf said:
Llew said:
Bannerlord is just around the corner
Le Roux said:
Bannerlord is (finally and once again) around the corner.
Harkyn said:
Bannerlord is around the corner
Pilum said:
Bannerlord is right around the corner
viperswhip said:
Corsair831 said:
especially with Bannerlord around the corner
_Sparhawk_ said:
Bannerlord, which should be right around the corner
LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
Bannerlord seems around the corner

How many more years will it be before we learn that "because Bannerlord is around the corner" isn't a good reason to stop things from happening now?

What does that change about the fact that Warband's multiplayer is dead and Taleworlds dosent give a ****?

Especially considering how Taleworlds changed so much of the gameplay in Bannerlord (nerfed feinting, the new skirmish gamemode, matchmaking increased strafing speeds, cav bumping pushing people back, class system),  more than half of what we can learn here will be useless when their shiny new game comes out and everyone moves on to Bannerlord.

Okay. That's enough. Stop derailing the thread. If he wants to take time out of his weekend to help people more power to him.

I don't want to come back here and see more spam/thread crapping.

lolbash said:
What does that change about the fact that Warband's multiplayer is dead and Taleworlds dosent give a ****?

Especially considering how Taleworlds changed so much of the gameplay in Bannerlord (nerfed feinting, the new skirmish gamemode, matchmaking increased strafing speeds, cav bumping pushing people back, class system),  more than half of what we can learn here will be useless when their shiny new game comes out and everyone moves on to Bannerlord.
What does that have anything to do with Kern teaching someone that wants to learn how to play warband? I don't remember Kern claiming he was teaching people how to play Bannerlord.

Go back to your useless thread on paying 2 denars to eat medieval oatmeal in a tavern, and let this guy do something actually productive.

Hey Kern,

Love the initiative, it's how I got myself in the competitive scene and got to know the community better.
It would be nice if you would make it higher level and continue the past threads instead of offering yourself as a mentor.

I recommend a layout change on your first post as well, had to read it twice to figure out if it was mentor/mentee or just yourself as mentor!

Back
Top Bottom