Version number
v1.1.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

spmcleroy

Recruit
Summary: After following server setup, I attempt to log into Web UI for the first time and get a 500 error along with a blank screen
How to Reproduce:
1. Opened the required port in my router and created port forwarding rules in my computer's firewall (UDP and TCP)
2. Downloaded Mount and Blade Bannerlord II Dedicated Server
3. Downloaded the Batch start.bat file and put it in the Win64_Shipping_Server directory with following contents;
.\DedicatedCustomServer.Starter.exe /dedicatedcustomserverconfigfile tdm_config.txt /port port#_MODULES_*Native*Multiplayer*DedicatedCustomServerHelper*_MODULES_
4. Downloaded and moved the tdm_config.txt file in 'Mount & Blade II Dedicated Server\Modules\Native' folder with a custom server name
5. Disabled VPN and all browser addons
6. Started the 'start.bat', which it gave the green text with the correct IP and port
7. I use that IP with the correct port in my web browser to open web UI to set my password
8. Click log in with the password login blank (as it hasn't been set up yet)
9. the page /Auth?ReturnUrl=%2F opens
Result: Page is blank

Troubleshooting that yielded same result:
Attempted to use a different computer to log into Web UI
Attempted to use a different web browser (Chrome)

Game Version:
V1.1.2

Media (Screenshots & Video):
Can't add them (account too new)

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
GPU Driver Version: 531.29
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
RAM: 32.0 GB
Motherboard: B450 TOMAHAWK MAX (MS-7C02)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Sandisk SSD Plus 1TB

Hello MArdA,

I have not been able to find definitive instructions for how to define an admin password without first getting into the Web UI to use its terminal. Please provide those instructions and I will try to see if that fixes the problem.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom