Weapon suggetsions

Users who are viewing this thread

So, because there's lack of weapons as it is right now, and any of the devs are not going to ask for community to help, i decided to make this topic so the community can suggest weapons for factions.

Sarranids - full auto pistols for infantry or officers, sub-machine guns for advanced infantry, ARs for cavalry, rifles for recruits and fresh infantry.
Sarranid partisans - makeshift rifles and grenade launchers,  full auto pistols.

This is all based on my research, someone else might do it better and even make weapon names.

I'd definitely like to see some smgs in there. Swadian grenadiers could have an MP38 or something like that since we already have AK47's and MG42's in there. There's no reason why the America faction shouldn't have Thompsons either! Especially since this is a 20's mod.

Because the Vaegirs are basically the Russians, I'd give them AT-Rifles, PTRD or PTRS, I'd assume the single shot PTRD would be more balanced however. Maybe give them the ability to one shot all units but have small ammo reserves maybe like 5-10 rounds and have a long reload time.

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
So, because there's lack of weapons as it is right now, and any of the devs are not going to ask for community to help, i decided to make this topic so the community can suggest weapons for factions.

FFS we have a thread for suggestions,  What do you want a signed invitation specifically regarding weapons?

and I just realized this post is old, lol. My point still stands however.

Back
Top Bottom